Search results

1. J

Prefilters of list module overwrites list prefilters & isview parameter ?

I am using Fabrik 3.0.9 with last update from Github. I am not using a menu item pointing directly on my fabrik list, but pointing on an article, where a fabrik list module is displayed through the syntax {loadposition myposition} (the module is created in the module manager). After I...
  2. J

Prefilters of list module overwrites list prefilters & isview parameter ?

I have a list, which is actually a copy of a main list, pointing on the same sql table (so I have child elements). I have configured several prefilters on this list. Then I have created a Fabrik list module for this list, on which I have configured different prefilters. The problem I have is...
  3. J

CSV file not found in local server with Import CSV cron plugin: pb of slash/antislash

The problem is coming from line 169 of importcsv.php: $csvfile = str_replace(FABRIK_CSV_IMPORT_ROOT, '', $full_csvfile); The path $full_csvfile has been cleaned through the JPath::clean() function, but not FABRIK_CSV_IMPORT_ROOT (which is: JPATH_ROOT . '/media'). In local context on Windows...
  4. J

Notice: Undefined variable: joinDb in /components/com_fabrik/models/form.php on line 1780

Hi, I have this PHP Notice when I submit my form, and then this related error: Fatal error: Call to a member function getTableColumns() on a non-object in /homez.160/cihmnivx/proto/components/com_fabrik/models/form.php on line 1780 It seems indeed that joinDb is not defined previously in...
  5. J

Confusing form parameter 'Record in Database'

Same observations...
  6. J

Template issue with pagination for list view with content plugin

I forgot: there is no issue when the list is diplayed directly like in the administrator view (with index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=list.view&listid=1).
  7. J

Template issue with pagination for list view with content plugin

I have a custom template for list view (located in usual location components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl). I use the fabrik content plugin to display my list in an article, using for instance In order to be able to use my own template, I need to add: even if this template is defined as user...
  8. J

Upgrade from Fabrik 2.1: data format not converted ?

Hello, I am trying to convert my database from Fabrik 2.1 to Fabrik 3.0.9, but I notice that the format of the data in my tables are not converted correctly. For instance, the data of a checkbox element have been stored in the format a|-|b (a and b simultaneously checked) with Fabrik 2.1...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back