Search results

1. Makulia

fabrikErrorMessage is empty when 2 forms with the same table are on the same page

Yes, this feature works and new fields only are added to the DB table. But my idea is to create form without linking it to a DB table and then create the desired number of elements for it. I only need form and group, but not list. I know, that fields names would be ___name. Html 5 allows it...
  2. Makulia

fabrikErrorMessage is empty when 2 forms with the same table are on the same page

Hello, Hugh! Thank you for the detailed explanation. You are totally right about unique DOM ID mandatorily. I have rethought this case and came up with a better solution. Idea is to create a new list and form and assign new elements for it so DOM elements will have unique ID's. Then disable...
  3. Makulia

So what are you proposing to do in this case?
  4. Makulia

How to fire js code on event form.submitted only for current form

Yep, sorry. Got it already. Is there a better way to fire js based on form id then my latest example?
  5. Makulia

I have created 2 forms with ajax validation. Each form points to the same table and has a different number of fields. In this case, fabrikErrorMessage is empty. Only general form error is rendered. How to fix error data returning in this case?
  6. Makulia

How to get form.id outside of addEvent? I want to get form.id before I add a new Event.
  7. Makulia

How do you recommend implementing this? Removing Fabrik.addEvent('fabrik.form.submitted', function(form, event, button) from every form_xx.js and put it in a single place, then inside o the form id checking? Hm.. I thought that I could add a whole Event for a form with the specific id...
  8. Makulia

Hello, community. Any suggestions on how to fire js code on event form.submitted only for current form not for all? I have several different forms with form_xx.js on this page. Now page reloads after submitting any form on this page. My code is inside form_xx.js...
  9. Makulia

With 2 forms on the same page, both with checkboxes, ajax validation and submission are broken

Thank you, Rob! Greate work. With latest commit this issue is gone. Forms are validated and submitions works. But JS warning appears in a browser console every time I click on a checkbox: Empty string passed to getElementById().
  10. Makulia

With 2 forms on the same page, both with checkboxes, ajax validation and submission are broken

Sure, as I mentioned, I have tried latest github updates as well!
  11. Makulia

Seems like it is a conflict between form.js and bootstrap.min.js. This bug is affecting Fabrik builds: 3.3.1, 3.3.2, 3.3.3/ and Joomla 3 builds: 3.3.6+ I have recorded a short video reproducing this issue. Pls, have a look. I have tried latest github builds with no lack.
  12. Makulia

Hello dear Fabrik community! We have a serious bug here. Issue has been tested and confirmd on Joomla builds 3.3.6+ and Fabrik builds 3.3.1+. Only checkbox field type is affected. Form fields instant ajax validation (after field looses focus) is broken when we have 2 or more forms on the same...
  13. Makulia

Installation error

Hello community! Fabri pkg_fabrik.xml has a couple of errors in it. I have uploaded the fixed one. Steps to do: 1) Unzip pkg_fabrik_3.3.3.zip 2) Replace pkg_fabrik with provided one 3) Zip pkg_fabrik_3.3.3 folder to new zip arhive pkg_fabrik_3.3.3_fixed.zip 4) Install via standart joomla...
  14. Makulia

TypeError: mainEr is null while trying to send form via ajax

Hello people! I have faced this strange error while submitting for via ajax: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'set' of null Breaking point in form.js mainEr.set('html', this.options.error); Fabrik 3.3.3. Latest github updates. Joomla 3.4.4 After empty form submitting spinner never...
  15. Makulia

Files with Cyrillic filenames upload problem

Thank you, I will check it out!
  16. Makulia

Yep, I know about this option, but I need exactly Russian file names. Could you, please, point me to a place in the code, where "?leaning" take place?
  17. Makulia

Hello, Community! I recently tried to upload files with file names in Russian like "????????.doc" through upload plugin and got ___.doc instead. My server and DB support UTF8. Why is it so? Spec: Ubuntu 14.10, php 5.5, Mysql 5.6, Apach2 + php5-fpm, Joomla 3.3.6, Latest github Fabrik...
  18. Makulia

E-mail sending from fronted not working when using placeholder in the Email to: of form email plugin

Hello! Yes, I have solved it in a bit tricky way. Using placeholder for email to field {tablename_elementname_raw} insted of {tablename_elementname} solves this issue.
  19. Makulia

Time shifts in the date field when editing any other field using Inline Edit

Hello, Hugh! It is an awsome news! I can use greate InlineEdit again! Fix confirmd, thank you very much!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back