Search results

1. R

Editing the Custom Joomla Registration Form

Hello Everyone, Thanks for your assistance. I have purchased a component that enabled me to create the form I needed. I still like Fabrik very much and will come back to it later when more tutorials and hopefully, downloadable examples are available. Regards, robjen
  2. R

Problem with custom Registration form Hello Hugh, I created a custom Joomla Registration form. The problem is that when a user wants to Edit his profile only the standard core Joomla fields - name, username, password and email are available for editing. None of the custom fields are...
  3. R

Hello Hugh, Friendly reminder - deleted the old post and have 'bumped' the post (I hope I have done it correctly, haven't used forums before). The form was constructed using Tessa Mero's excellent tutorial at http://www.ostraining.com/blog/jooml...stration-form/ Probably the easiest way...
  4. R

Hello, I have a custom Joomla Registration form that works well, thanks to everyone who helped. I would like the user to be able to edit his own profile. The problem is that only the core Joomla fields are available for editing and none of the custom fields are visible. Can you please...
  5. R

Fabrik Element - captcha

Hello Hugh, Thanks for that - will upload as you suggested. Regards, robjen
  6. R

Fabrik Element - captcha

Hello Tessa, Thanks for your advice. I will download the latest from github and re-install everything again. Regards, robjen
  7. R

Fabrik Element - captcha

You can't add fields to this list Hello again, Sorry, there is one more problem. I created a new form, added a new element, tried to save the element but got the following error message. You can't add fields to this list! Found some old posts that directed the user to open the...
  8. R

Fabrik Element - captcha

Hello Tessa and Cheesegrits, I gave up on trying to solve the problem yesterday and went on to other things. After I saw your post I opened the site again a few minutes ago and blow me down, everything is working as it should. Go figure. Maybe all it needed was a good rest. Thanks to...
  9. R

Fabrik Element - captcha

Hello cheesegrits, Thanks for that information. I downloaded the github ZIP as you suggested. I unzipped the download and went through every folder, very carefully, and added one or two things at a time, then did a purge and discover to install anything that needed to be. Everything now...
  10. R

Fabrik Element - captcha

Hello cheesegrits, I was curious to know what line 356 of captcha.php was. Here are the last 4 lines of the file. Line 365 is the second last line - the '}'. return implode('+', $rgb); } } ?> Hope that helps. Regards, robjen
  11. R

Fabrik Element - captcha

Hello cheesegrits, I did as you suggested and this is the error message: Fatal error: Access level to plgFabrik_ElementCaptcha::isHidden() must be public (as in class plgFabrik_Element) in /home/fxsel/public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/captcha/captcha.php on line 365 I opened the plugin and...
  12. R

Fabrik Element - captcha

Hello, Have just installed the Fabrik Element - captcha plugin in Fabrik 3. When I click on New element, in order to set-up captcha in my form, the admin screen just goes blank - all I see is a white page. When I then disable the Fabrik Element - captcha plugin everything is back to...
  13. R

Custom Joomla! Registration Form

Hello felixkat, Thanks for your help. The links you provided also proved helpful. Had some trouble trying to find the juser plugin though. I did find it in the end and was able to create the custom Registration form. Again, thanks for your valuable assistance. I have no doubt I will be...
  14. R

Custom Joomla! Registration Form

Hello, I'm a Bronze subscriber and using Fabrik version 3. I would like to add some custom fields to the core Joomla Registration form. The user would need to be able to still login using the core Joomla login module. Have created a List named Register with a table named...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back