Search results

1. K

Missing urlencoding

To be able to turn a link on and off, I've made a Calc element, which basically takes the input from a Field element {fb_turneringer___turneringsnavn} and wraps it in a href link. My problem is that the link somehow misses an urlencoding, which means I don't get the entire text from the Field...
  2. K

Make Custom link inactive after certain date

I have a list of tournaments where the element "tournament name" is linked to a another list, where you do the sign up procedure. The link is made via the "Custom link" in "List view settings" Is it somehow possible to make each individual "tournament name" link inactive, when a certain date...
  3. K

problems with Email to (eval)

I have set up an email plugin to a form. I need to get the mail adresses from another list than this form saves to, why I use the "Email to (eval)". $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $mailid = '{fb_tilmelding___staevneid}'; $query = $db->getQuery(true); $query= 'SELECT intern_kontakt FROM...
  4. K

Repeated elements in googlemap bubble template

That did the trick with the repeated elements : ) but now the elements is listed in groups with bullets, I need them to be after each other in a line as I tried to do in the bubble template. Is that possible?
  5. K

Repeated elements in googlemap bubble template

I have a googlemap viz which is connected to a list which includes a repeatable group. In the top of the bubble template I have links to two ordinary elements and below them I have links to the elements in the repeatable group. The problem is that the two links at the top is repeated in to...
  6. K

Sort lists question

Yes you presume right - I did try but without success. I also tried to google it as a general question and it seems like a complicated thing to do, why I added an extra field as you suggests. Instead of 1,2,3 etc I use 1000, 1010, 1020 which give me possibility to ad a new record in between the...
  7. K

Sort lists question

Is it possible to set up a text field - or another plug-in - in an element to sort lists like: 1.1 1.1.1 1.10 1.10.1
  8. K

Ajaxify links in module does not work

When I activate Ajaxify links in modules it does not work on the lists links on frontpage. When I activate Ajaxify links on the hole list, it works on lists inserted by a menu.
  9. K

Birthday plugin one year wrong

I have a problem with the birthday element as it counts one year wrong. I cannot figure out if it is date some where in the system which is set wrong, or if it is a miscalculation. You can see an example here http://www.volleyball.dk/index.php/landshold/herrelandshold/spillerprofiler-herrer...
  10. K

Ajaxify links and white screen

When I turn on ajaxify links the pages loads ok but after a few seconds they go white. Anybody who has experienced the same? This one is closed as I did an update from Github, which solved the problem. Niels
  11. K

Can't control template in ajaxified window

Hi Yesterday I was working on a template design for an ajaxified window, which went well. I made all kind of changes in both the css of the template and in the fabric.css and when I was almost done something went wrong. I can't remember what I did - but suddenly I only get the white plain...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back