Search results

1. A

Connection field value in the list table of meta

If I was looking at the structure of the meta table which FabrikList models, then I will have noticed that connection ID give support to stored it's value in the connection_id field. Although it was worrisome that by which two or more kinds of entries should be saved here, how is it in normal...
  2. A

Duplicates on update list

I was aware of duplication on J! update list like attached, so just report. --- fab-joomla3, joomla3.3.3
  3. A

bug: form plugins

Some Form plugins is probably, looking up full element name. I notice in Upsert & Colne. These were belong to onAfterprocess. Clone line 59-68 : $formModel->fullFormData['rowid']; ??? Upsert line 113 : $upsert = json_decode($params->get('upsert_fields')); ??? I m not sure....
  4. A

Be ISAM for Fabrik yet ?

When Fabrik3.2 was installed, Fabrik3.2 have created a InnoDB, Should I take back the ISAM for Fabrik data ? I'm not sure that it had made with Fabrik or mysql. At this time I had taken the system with the Fab3.2 + J!3.2 + mysql5.4.
  5. A

Is available to access Form Elements by php in Fab3.2

HI, Is available for this statement in Fab3.2 ? ?$formModel->formData['table___element']; ? I have gotten an error, which is ?Notice: Undefined index: table___element? my code is: 1 defined('_JEXEC') or die(); 2 $day = $formModel->formData['table___element']; ..................... and I had a...
  6. A

How to set the Upsert plugin

HI, I have really confused the setting of Upsert plugin, Please give me some additional information or answer against following question. connection - the fabrik connection List - the fabrik list Q1: Is this fabrik list either the master of list what it has the form plugin setting ? Primary...
  7. A

Can not use JavaScript

hi, when I have put a code into javascript tool tip, I got two problem. Please take a look the picture. 1. NO BUTTON 2.After I put a code in there, I got a error of "missing semicolon" Bug or Anything ? all staff is last version.
  8. A

Mechanism of Data Flow

Please let me know about data flow on viewing. It is believed that the data flow of Fabrik is as follows in my scarce knowledge. Moreover, beacause it is a very important thing in carrying out modeling by Fabrik to get to know the structure of this data flow. For example, using eval ...
  9. A

Archieve optiion for fabrik table

hi, Will be supported Database Archieve oOption for sinking old records like joomla ? By how [ this ], I require the necessity of changing a database design, by touch. Supposing it is supported, it will arrange with the present system. Therefore, please give me the reply information...
  10. A

Mechanism of canUpdate row

Mechanism of Update_col row hi, I had two question, 1. Please let me know what kind of behavior canUpdate carries out ? Whether it is executed acrross 'Submit form' or not. 2. About what time does multiple selection become possible ? (chee has comitted somewhere)
  11. A

Ghost code in the calc element

I put this code on the calc element, return (($gap > 0 ? '?' : '?') : ($gap == 0 ? '?' : '-') ); however the view was not intention for me, So I revert to default setting, otherwise it remains displayed the view which applied the code. And I can not reset this element, even if it is changing to...
  12. A

Ordering Row with grouped and merged

hi, the thing would be someday issue, but not be posting. :) I have a groped & merged row and that be applied with sortting, then do ordering, be not able to be sortting. the parent row privent it from doing. so, I hope When do sortting, turn off the merging opption automatically, and also...
  13. A

Autocomplete issue

I did not report about this, because it was strict error. related to http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29035
  14. A

various presets of prefilter

Give it to List module, too !!!! (today, yesterday, tomorrow.etc...) Anyway, 3.0.6 release is many good news, This one really nice , and I hope this preset will be given to Simple filter, too in a future. Thank you teams !
  15. A

Autofill+joined table

I'm planning to normalize a table, in other words, divide the table with two tables, and combine them by using table join, and also use the Autofill form plugin in there. I have a question at here, be able to look over the perent table to the child table when I use the Autofill ? I worry about...
  16. A

General Question

hi, I have a question, May I change Extension ID and Menu ID of Fabrik componets to what I want a call name ? If change it, Does Fabrik work ? or makes something of problem ?
  17. A

Batch processing on Element setting

Hi, fabrik team. I just wanted to say thank you. I really want this Batch processing function. :D:D:D:D
  18. A

Filter+Date element

- Filter+Date element does not work, that is not able to match the value. Was this underconstruction ? - After settting filter and go back no setting, then I click add button, and then got an error. - Date might be done the distinct in the filter list.
  19. A

Calc Element issue

When I set the calc element and open it, then the view will get to white screen.
  20. A

Time Element issue

hi,Jaanus - Something is missing on time plugin.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back