Search results

1. T

Patience has run out refund request***

After exhausting all means of trying to get the many issues with fabrik resolved I have no choice but to request a refund. In the roughly two weeks since I have purchased fabrik I have been able to do little if anything to get it to work properly and as advertised. The allure of fabrik is in...
  2. T

How do you setup and send emails from a list

What is the correct way to setup and send out email messages from a list. For some reason I cannot enter an email address into the Email to field. The only way that I can enter an email address into the Email to field is from the edit list page in the backend. I have Get email address from set...
  3. T

Change Select box column order in llist.

New to Fabrik. How can I change the select box column in a list to display left at the beginning or before the list of data. It currently displays at the right or end of the data.
  4. T

Import Community Builder Table into Fabrik

Hi, I am trying to import my exsisting community builder database into fabrik. The issue is that only the first half (50%) of the columns (fields) get imported. Here is what I have done. 1. Selected new list 2. Selected details and entered label name. 3. Selected data tab 4. Selected Connection*...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back