Search results

1. W

Version 3.3.2 with joomla 3.?

Hi, a simple quesiton. I have the 3.3.2 on my website and joomla 3.7. at what joomla version is compatible? Mean, i can use joomla 3.8 or 3.9 with fabrik 3.3.2? Thanks
  2. W

Update suggestion for hacked site

Hi, but the fabrik website is broken? all pages give the 404 now
  3. W

Update suggestion for hacked site

Hi, my website was hacked today and my provider told me that the hacker attack comes from a fabrik_elements plugin. I have joomla 3.6 and fabrik 3.3. I can't update all to the latest version because the website is too complex. Is there a newer Fabrik version that i can use (i mean compatible)...
  4. W

Empty databasejoin message field

it works! thank you very very much
  5. W

Thank you! i'll do a try
  6. W

Hi, i've done a test. I try to explain: in the drop down field with the database join i added a default field with "0". In this field (drop down database join) the system extract a query trying to match user client code with another table. If he find it then add values on the drop down else in...
  7. W

Or set up a condition to execute the plugin ONLY if the query is not empty
  8. W

I check de problem and now i understand what happens. When i submit the form the databasejoin works and works with the solution you give me. The problem is the UPSET plugin. When i submit i need also to update another table with the clientcode that in the query is empty in this case. So i need...
  9. W

Hi, yes you understand right, sorry for my bad english, i'll try with the default value for the join dropdow. is the fastest, if dosen't work i'll try the other. Thank you
  10. W

Hi, on a project i have a form with a field that is a databasejoin. The form get the client code from a furniture table and put in the field the client code. I have a problem on submit because if i have the code (the databasejoin return a number) all works well. But if the client is not in...
  11. W

2 FORMS FOR THE SAME LIST/TABLE

done and works, thanks
  12. W

2 FORMS FOR THE SAME LIST/TABLE

Hi, i have a list with some groups. I need to create two men? options that let the user edit only few groups at time. EXAMPLE Contract info Contract Address Electronic invoice FIRST FORM Contract info Contract Address SECOND FORM Electronic invoice The user from TWO different joomla men...
  13. W

RADIO BUTTONS THAT DISPLAY THE FIELD STATE

Let me check it
  14. W

DELETE RELATE DATA WITH USERS AND TABLES

Hi, i have a project where i use FABRIK for the registration form and for updating joomla users. In this project users can have multiple contracts joined with the fabrik/users table by the ID field. I'd like to let the user delete his account but i'd like that ALL the users data can be deleted...
  15. W

RADIO BUTTONS THAT DISPLAY THE FIELD STATE

Hi, on a project we have a fabrik form with a radio button for "ACTIVE / DISABLE" option on a certain field. When the user choose ACTIVE fabirk put "1" in the table otherwhise put "0". I'd like to know if is possible let the user edit the row and display the radio button with the choise he...
  16. W

Update core user email with a fabrik form

Thanks, i read about that but i was thinking that it works from joomla to the form and not from the form to joomla. I'll try it. Thanks
  17. W

Update core user email with a fabrik form

hi, following a web tutorial i made a custom registration form with Fabrik that works perfectly. I'd likt to know if is possible with this form aloow the users to change their registration email, login or password using the "edit record" feature. I found the sync option but i think tht work...
  18. W

Hide related data in record editing

thanks, after posting the topic i notice that possibility and now all works
  19. W

Hide related data in record editing

hi, i have this problem. I use an INNEJOIN between two table to PRE-FILTER a list of records. All works perfectly but when i click on the EDIT button to modify the record i see also the related table data. If i go on GROUPS and remove this from viewing the PRE-FILTER stop working and i see all...
  20. W

Error using Upsert plugin

Thanks but i already solved this in another way with juser plugin. Thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back