Search results

1. W

Version 3.3.2 with joomla 3.?

Hi, a simple quesiton. I have the 3.3.2 on my website and joomla 3.7. at what joomla version is compatible? Mean, i can use joomla 3.8 or 3.9 with fabrik 3.3.2? Thanks
  2. W

Update suggestion for hacked site

Hi, my website was hacked today and my provider told me that the hacker attack comes from a fabrik_elements plugin. I have joomla 3.6 and fabrik 3.3. I can't update all to the latest version because the website is too complex. Is there a newer Fabrik version that i can use (i mean compatible)...
  3. W

Empty databasejoin message field

Hi, on a project i have a form with a field that is a databasejoin. The form get the client code from a furniture table and put in the field the client code. I have a problem on submit because if i have the code (the databasejoin return a number) all works well. But if the client is not in...
  4. W

2 FORMS FOR THE SAME LIST/TABLE

Hi, i have a list with some groups. I need to create two men? options that let the user edit only few groups at time. EXAMPLE Contract info Contract Address Electronic invoice FIRST FORM Contract info Contract Address SECOND FORM Electronic invoice The user from TWO different joomla men...
  5. W

DELETE RELATE DATA WITH USERS AND TABLES

Hi, i have a project where i use FABRIK for the registration form and for updating joomla users. In this project users can have multiple contracts joined with the fabrik/users table by the ID field. I'd like to let the user delete his account but i'd like that ALL the users data can be deleted...
  6. W

RADIO BUTTONS THAT DISPLAY THE FIELD STATE

Hi, on a project we have a fabrik form with a radio button for "ACTIVE / DISABLE" option on a certain field. When the user choose ACTIVE fabirk put "1" in the table otherwhise put "0". I'd like to know if is possible let the user edit the row and display the radio button with the choise he...
  7. W

Update core user email with a fabrik form

hi, following a web tutorial i made a custom registration form with Fabrik that works perfectly. I'd likt to know if is possible with this form aloow the users to change their registration email, login or password using the "edit record" feature. I found the sync option but i think tht work...
  8. W

Hide related data in record editing

hi, i have this problem. I use an INNEJOIN between two table to PRE-FILTER a list of records. All works perfectly but when i click on the EDIT button to modify the record i see also the related table data. If i go on GROUPS and remove this from viewing the PRE-FILTER stop working and i see all...
  9. W

Error using Upsert plugin

Hi, i'd like to use the Upsert plugin to get a client code from a registration form and add that into another table. The form work perfectly but when the plugin run i get this error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the...
  10. W

Dropdown filtered by current user ID

Hi, i have this issue: 1) In my project i have a USER TABLE with all infos like address, phone, country ecc... 2) I also have a form called CONTRACT that let user to request a contract closure. In the CONTRACT table i want to display an address field with value taken from the user table. Mean...
  11. W

Add labels and elements to front-end forms

Hi, i'm new on Fabrik and previously i used Chronoform to build forms on websites. My question is, with fabrik is possible modify a list form layout (for front end submission) and adding some text fileds for users like explaination or tooltip ? Each filed i add need to be a database field ? Thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back