Search results

1. Basdub

Is it possible, and how, to override a form plugin language file?

In my previous post http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/w-fix-juser-autologin-email-notification-not-in-html.39437/ Another option would have be to change the string itself in the language file. Is there a way to override that file so that any update of Fabrik wont change it back...
  2. Basdub

[SOLVED] JUser autologin email notification not in html

In the form plugin language file of juser, the defined constant: PLG_FABRIK_FORM_JUSER_AUTO_LOGIN_BODY="Hello %s,</br></br>Thank you for registering on %s. Your account has been created and you are now connected to the member section. </br></br>At your next visit, you will be able to connect on...
  3. Basdub

[SOLVED] Easy way to copy fabrik forms and all to new website?

Is there an easy way to copy my fabrik forms and elements to a new fresh joomla instalation? Can I just reinstall Fabrik and then copy the content of the tables fabrik*? Anything else to keep in mind?
  4. Basdub

[SOLVED sort-of]How-to: Show message (popup) on form paypal redirect?

Hi, What is the best way to show a message like "Please wait, you are being redirected to paypal" after the user click the Save or Pay button? The form is being refreshed and the user thinks that it failed and try again or go away. They do not see that the paypal page has been requested and...
  5. Basdub

Dropdown extremely slow only in IE.... not usable - showstopper.

If using dropdown even with only 3 values, the list is displayed but can't even select a value. Am I the only one with such a major issue? I developed my site with Firefox and Chrome and everything is ok. Then the owner used his default IE web browser and not started complaining....I'll spare...
  6. Basdub

Prefiltering one list with 2 different filters

I have one list ChildrenRecords that needs to be filtered by 2 different type of users. Parents and Principal. Parents are the standard users that creates the children records. That I can prefilter the list based on join user_id field. Each Children will have a school assigned to them that...
  7. Basdub

Temporarly disable form validation on page change

I have a form with several pages. Every time I change page, the form gets validated and it's okay, slow but ok. At the top of the form, I have a view details report button of my current record. On this report, every section is divided like the pages are on the view form. I have added a...
  8. Basdub

Added "View Details" button on form next to print/pdf/ -> Security Issue: can view any user's record

Wow really didn't know how to put that in a short sentence. I have a form that load with the key setting to -1 and key name to my "user_id" field to load the record of the current user. I added, in my template, a button to show a detail view of the record. The only way to do this, that I've...
  9. Basdub

[SOLVED] Javascript Form_X.js -- Fabrik is not defined

I have added a script to my form using the form_X.js approach. Here's the script in it: (function($){ $('button[name="Submit"]').each(function(e){ $(this).css('display','none'); Fabrik.addEvent('fabrik.form.page.change', function(form){ var s =...
  10. Basdub

[SOLVED] Bug/Issue with php code in PAYPAL Form Plugin: using the array casting with renderOrder

$ret_msg = (array) $params->get('paypal_return_msg', array()); $ret_msg = $ret_msg[$input->getInt('renderOrder')]; $ret_msg always end up null when returning from paypal. Another example is protected function getIPNHandler($params, $renderOrder = 0) { $php_file =...
  11. Basdub

[SOLVED] bootstrap and jquery framework <script> not loading when using tmpl=component

I have a details view that load properly using conventional access to it. I want to use this template for printing. I have followed the steps in http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/is-there-a-way-to-create-a-custom-printer-friendly-template.37572/#post-189192 But whenever I use...
  12. Basdub

[SOLVED] Email cloaking in form view (edit record) even if Process Joomla plugins set to NO

I have set "Process Joomla plug-ins" to No. and still see the cloaking of my email in the input field. It also happen on the server side during the rendering because it is part of the output. I mean it's not a browser extension of some kind. This prevents the email format validation to work and...
  13. Basdub

PDF output goes thru my template only in debug mode.

When I set pdf in debug mode from the global config, then my selected detail/sdc_custom_pdf template is processed and the output is as expected. In normal mode, my template is not parsed and I always end up with the default bootstrap detail template. I have spend countless hours on this...
  14. Basdub

FileUpload issues

I'm trying to add an image/avatar for the user profile. I used the fileUpload element plugin. It does upload the file correctly, but doesn't limit the number of files as specified in the parameters. I am using the Ajax Upload with a maximum file of 1. When I edit my profile, I can add more...
  15. Basdub

How-to show all groups(pages) in detail view at once?

Hi, I have a form with several groups set to be pages. The form works well. I have a link like so: index.php/component/fabrik/details/1/3 that I use to display the details of the form. I want all the groups to be displayed one after the other without the "pages". In my custom detail...
  16. Basdub

Profile w/ Profile_extra -- Multiple group in same fieldset - is it possible

I have a main registration table profile and a join table profile_extra. I kept profile as close to the joomla user table as possible. Now, customer requirements have changed and some field of profile_extra are required when registering like phone email address etc. For example...
  17. Basdub

repeatgroup table with edit/add button

Hi, I JUST want this.... very simple lol. I would like to display the repeat group as a table without inline edit. the reason is the record has too many fields and therefore takes way too much space. I would prefer to display few elements to identify the record and click an edit button. That...
  18. Basdub

I have 30 checkboxes. is there a better way than using the checkboxes plugin

Hi, I have about 30 checkboxes in one group. I was planning on having a boolean field for each of them and create an element for each and hopefully add the select all/none functionality. The checkbox plugin ask me to enter the values and labels one after the other. Is there a better way to do...
  19. Basdub

Easy JUser plugin question(s)

I have created my profile list in its own database table. Used the JUser plugin set the related fields including id and user_id and everything is working great. How about that for a start of a question. I just looked at my joomla user table and my profile table. The joomla user_id and my...
  20. Basdub

[SOLVED]Form group navigation other than prev/next or tabs

Hi, I am currently displaying a form using the bootstrap default template with standard group navigation (prev/next). I would like to add a dropdown nav-pills "Jump to..." menu in the navigation row. First of all, do you think it would be possible to combine it with the current prev/next...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back