Search results

1. Data Crafter

Fileupload - How to delete images in a fileupload element in a list?

I have a list with a fileupload element to display the graphic of a business. The fileupload element IS set to use thumbnails. My problem is this. A buisness uploaded an image which didn't display well - so then developed a replace image which would display better. Edited that record on...
  2. Data Crafter

I've added a radius_search plug-in to a list but encountering a 500 error

Still no joy with this. I can install the plug-in fine, enable it in the Plug-in Manager, and add it to a Fabrik list via the Plugins tab. However, I'm never taken to the screen shown in the Plugin Documentation which shows an Options tab and a Search Options tab. How do I get to those...
  3. Data Crafter

[SOLVED] The best way?

Until you can get the Akeeba backup to work, an alternative is to do the backup manually: Zip all the files on the Joomla site and download that. That takes care of the Joomla file portion - then you need to Export the MySQL table from phpMyAdmin and download that file. The .zip and the .sql...
  4. Data Crafter

[SOLVED] The best way?

I've restored Fabrik sites many times with full backups of Akeeba using kickstart. I do think Akeeba is the right solution - so hopefully someone else out there has an idea of what you're encountering. I wouldn't abandon Akeeba.
  5. Data Crafter

[SOLVED] The best way?

Hmm, I haven't encountered any issues in restoring Fabrik sites using Akeeba. My first thought was to check the connections but you're already indicated those are OK. The next thing I'd suggest is to go into phpMyAdmin and look at the Fabrik tables you've created in the database. If the data...
  6. Data Crafter

I tried FireFox, Chrome, and Safari browsers - all the same issue. Set the Joomla editor to none with no effect. Didn't see any JS errors - but I may not be looking for them correctly if they aren't something that will pop out.
  7. Data Crafter

In the plug-in documentation I can clearly see the Options tab and the fields that are there - but I can't get to what the documentation is showing.
  8. Data Crafter

No, that's where I am confused. When I add the plug-in to the list, I don't see any "Options" which would allow me to do so. I'm adding the radius_search plugin at the list level - which I believe is correct - but I can't find anyplace to edit the Options for it.
  9. Data Crafter

I added the radius_search plug-in to a list with address elements and a google map element. However, when I try to view the list after doing this, I receive a 500 error indicating "no map element selected." The map element works fine with my visualizations when I'm not using the radius_search...
  10. Data Crafter

Possible bug in Fabrik re: Data Joins for repeating groups

Note that it DID remove the Data Join from one of the linked tables - but not the second - so my guess is that Fabrik is only deleting the first instance of join from the metadata table (just my guess). Having said all that, it was relatively easy to resolve once I understood the situation...
  11. Data Crafter

Yes, it was a MySQL error message.
  12. Data Crafter

I don't need a resolution - the problem I encountered I have fixed - but I wanted to note this as a possible bug to be fixed. The situation was this. I had created an associative table (list) named Parent_Student_Relationship with database join elements to both Parent and Student. I then...
  13. Data Crafter

Repeated group

There's no better excuse than going abroad to visit your grandson. I don't know how to answer your question using this approach. I probably would have taken a pure data-centric approach by designing the booking table so that it had a databasejoin element to a hotel_room table, a...
  14. Data Crafter

Repeated group

I am confused by your description of the problem. I don't understand why you're writing PHP rather than using base Fabrik functionality. My suggestion would be to create a Fabrik list (and corresponding MySQL table) with room_type, disc_rates, day_use, and disc_rate2 corresponding to the hotel...
  15. Data Crafter

Looking for Tutorial on Customizing Detail Templates

Yes! I can see it now! (even logged in). Thanks.
  16. Data Crafter

I was just hoping to view the tutorial because Robbie indicated it was very illuminating. I suspect I can figure it out via the info in the wiki but I learn better from tutorials than I do from wiki documentation. If it's no longer an available or viable tutorial, I can live with that...
  17. Data Crafter

I work closely with Robbie Adair - and Robbie showed me a tutorial on your site re: customizing detail templates. I can't find it on the site when I log in and Robbie even sent me the URL to it: http://fabrikar.com/help/tutorials/details/3/30 - which, when I try to go there, gives me a 500...
  18. Data Crafter

Edit and Delete icons not showing in IE, Chrome, and Safari

Thanks, troester, the problem is resolved. It was actually simpler than that. I had Edit and Delete access set to Superuser and was logged in as Superuser in Firefox but not in the other browsers. Silly mistake on my part. Thanks for your help in resolving it.
  19. Data Crafter

Edit and Delete icons not showing in IE, Chrome, and Safari

I'm putting together a basic web site for the Houston Joomla User group (we're currently using a Meetup site). You can find the site under development at this URL: www.knottypictures.com (a sandbox domain for me) My issue is this: If you select JUG Members from the menu, it will display...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back