I've added a radius_search plug-in to a list but encountering a 500 error

Data Crafter

I added the radius_search plug-in to a list with address elements and a google map element. However, when I try to view the list after doing this, I receive a 500 error indicating "no map element selected." The map element works fine with my visualizations when I'm not using the radius_search plug-in. Clearly I'm expected to designate the map element somewhere else but it's not clear to me where that is.

No, that's where I am confused. When I add the plug-in to the list, I don't see any "Options" which would allow me to do so. I'm adding the radius_search plugin at the list level - which I believe is correct - but I can't find anyplace to edit the Options for it.

In the plug-in documentation I can clearly see the Options tab and the fields that are there - but I can't get to what the documentation is showing.

Strange.
Can you see JS errors?
Try with an other browser.
Or try with Joomla editor set to none (so you don't get a WYSIWYG editor in the list settings).

I tried FireFox, Chrome, and Safari browsers - all the same issue. Set the Joomla editor to none with no effect. Didn't see any JS errors - but I may not be looking for them correctly if they aren't something that will pop out.

Still no joy with this. I can install the plug-in fine, enable it in the Plug-in Manager, and add it to a Fabrik list via the Plugins tab. However, I'm never taken to the screen shown in the Plugin Documentation which shows an Options tab and a Search Options tab. How do I get to those screens? I can't seem to do it from the list (which is where I'd expect to be able to do it) or from the plugin in the Plug-in Manager. As noted before, I've tried multiple browsers, and haven't seen any JS errors. I looked at the GitHub updates and didn't see anything there which looked like it would address this.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back