Search results

1. A

Date Pluging - Draging issue

Hi, I have activate the date plugin with also the time select. The class for the time select modal window (with hours and minutes) is a dragable one. I have custom the container innerHTML with ajax of that modal window and the div has now an autoflow scroll value so the result of the AJAX call...
  2. A

Add record (access list) or field

Hi, I just check the list access to see if I can custom setup the view access to ADD RECORD. Right now it is set to register. However, I would need it to be NOT PUBLIC and NOT GROUP EDITOR. The EDITOR are only assigned files which they can see through an ASSIGN field and a prefilter with a...
  3. A

Option to have SELECT (dropdown) upgrade to SELECT2(JS)

Hi, Have you ever had to use any long list of select field ..... The use of SELECT2 js library is providing some air and some quite good workaround. Anyway to pimp that out ? Thanks
  4. A

PDF icon error with 2 list in same page

Hi, Just to notify, I am accessing one list from a menu. In this list, in conclusion text, I am using a Fabrik Placeholder to display a second list (like STEP 1 and STEP 2) in the same page. I have installed the PDF option + DOM PDF. Work fine for the placeholder icon to display. However, the...
  5. A

Possibility to bypass the current DELETE ROW entry from list

I currently use the CANDELETROW plugin on a field. Furthermore, I would like to have like a LIST PLUGIN (or any bypass) to be able to skip the default DELETE ROW script and add to it. I want to be able to delete other related rows (with linked ID) in other list as to be coherent. If I delete row...
  6. A

Calendar "collision" detector

Hi, Currently, i have user to setup an initial time MEETING DURATION like 2h or 0h30. In second steps, I want them to go on the calendar Visualization and choose the date and time (START DATE). I need, as a validation tool, to be able to see if START DATE + MEETING DURATION does not interfer...
  7. A

-Add 0:30 (half hour) interval possibility to day and week Calendar visualization

Hi, I really need to be able to setup meeting from ex 14:30 to 20:00 or 13:30 to 14:30. I've look the plugin dir and its fairly complicated to work around. Thanks Alex
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back