Search results

1. deono

Export csv clears all records

Thanks. I think I've discovered what happened. My current site was just recently made live after installing the backup from a test site. We never created or linked a new database to the forms and they were still linked to the testing DB. i.e. I enter a new record in the test site and it would...
  2. deono

Export csv clears all records

Hello, I've recently ran an "export csv" from a list. The csv was fine, but when returning to the list all of the records had been cleared. Is this normal behavior thats expected? I do have clear allowed on my admin profile but thought it would only remove records if I specifically selected...
  3. deono

Redirect not working

I've added ftp info to my sites
  4. deono

Redirect not working

I don't know what exTplorer is, but I'll make an ftp account for you. As far as changes, I'm not quite sure when it stopped working, no one told me until last week. Maybe the biggest change was... I created the form to use bootstrap Tabs template but they decided they wanted it be on one page...
  5. deono

Redirect not working

Did you find anything?
  6. deono

Redirect not working

On my form I have the redirect plugin set to goto the list after the form is submitted but it's no longer working, it just stays on the filled out form. Can I get help with this too?
  7. deono

Can the map visualization show only the users address

I've set up a map vis similar to the tutorial video. We show our delivery area in a radius. We'd like to be able to link the users profile address to appear on the map too, but I'm not able to get the prefilters to show just the logged in users address, it shows other users addresses as well...
  8. deono

Strange permission issue.

Yes, this worked for me. So far testing the tablets seemed to work fine with that template option turned off, so for now it is "fixed". Thanks for your help.
  9. deono

I set up the account using admin at fabrik email address. You should have been notified.
  10. deono

I had to switch the forms to use Protostar template to get them to work at all, even the map visualization doesn't work with the baron template for some reason. We had that 2nd jquery showed up when Hugh first got it to work, but he wasn't sure what was causing it. I never did find you on...
  11. deono

Have you been able to check this out yet?
  12. deono

Yes it is. It's the "Delivery" form used by "restaurants" & "dispatch" users.
  13. deono

I have a form (user profile) that uses the autofill plugin, Hugh got it working for me a couple of months back, which worked perfectly, thanks Hugh. But now After doing more work on the form when we enter the phone number all the users info is imported as expected, except the Name field. It...
  14. deono

Element only works for superadmin

I have a form that uses the autofill plugin, which mostly works perfectly. Enter the phone number and all the users info is imported except the Name field. It used to work for all logged in users, but now it only works for superadmins. Authors and managers can see the title and box & pull in...
  15. deono

simplexml error

Good to know, thanks!
  16. deono

simplexml error

Thanks. I missed it in the wiki, I will check it out. It's kinda fun finding new plugins and features for Fabrik.
  17. deono

Autofill setup

eatlocalco.com You will have to use your login to get to the Restaurant Delivery Menu to see the delivery form. It's working now using the protostar template.
  18. deono

simplexml error

Thank you. Good to know, I guess I've updated it then, hurray. This is my first time using GitHub so I don't really know what the features are. Should I be installing it all?
  19. deono

Autofill setup

Thanks! That did work. I wasn't seeing any JS error, but I changed the default template to protostar for the form and it seems to be working now. Not as pretty as our main template but at least it works. I'll keep testing to be sure it doesn't stop after a few submissions, but looks like this is...
  20. deono

Autofill setup

The form/autofill is working great in the backend, but now It's not working in the frontend. It worked for a few times, but then the phone field stops searching. I'm not sure what I broke.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back