Redirect not working

deono

On my form I have the redirect plugin set to goto the list after the form is submitted but it's no longer working, it just stays on the filled out form.

Can I get help with this too?

Are you working on the site atm? Seems like I just lost access to the record I was working with ...

2:15pm, Monday.

-- hugh

Glad you bumped this, I was trying to find the thread so I could update.

I've been banging my head on this one on and off for a couple of days. No luck yet.

I'm going to have to go to take the next step and start inserting some debug code. Can you either install exTplorer, or fill out your ftp details?

Do you have any clues as to what you might have changed prior to the redirects breaking? Things don't usually "just stop working" for no reason, but sometimes the reason may not be obvious - so if you can think of the last few things you changed ...

-- hugh

I don't know what exTplorer is, but I'll make an ftp account for you.

As far as changes, I'm not quite sure when it stopped working, no one told me until last week. Maybe the biggest change was... I created the form to use bootstrap Tabs template but they decided they wanted it be on one page. So I set it back to use boostrap template but it wouldn't lose the tabs. Multipage was not on in the groups.

So I moved a bunch of elements into the Deliverys group with a couple of groups hidden for certain users, so they got their one page form kinda sorta, although it still shows tabs to admins. Not sure if it's related but short of minor tweaks to titles & group descriptions, a couple of new elements, the changes we made to the Name element filter, I can't think of any changes to that form.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back