Search results

1. W

Any recommened Fabrik developers?

I am running a website about music and we are currently looking for ways to get our database with artists going. I found someone who is willing to help, but he isn't really familiar with Fabrik. So I am just curious if people know about paid developers for this. We are a small voluntarily...
  2. W

Fabrikar website problems

So since I am not sure where to put this I just post it here. Two months or so I created an account on this website. It failed several times and after days of waiting my account finally got activated but after this my password didn't work.. Than I had issues with getting a paid membership...
  3. W

Show filter based on preferences

Final questions, as mentioned I will see if I can get a paid membership asap. I want volunteers to select a job types out of a list on their profile. For example make photos, write interview, write review. These details have to be the basis for a filter in a larger list with jobs. As soon as...
  4. W

Copy list periodicaly

Another question: I got a list of events imported from RsEventspro and I want to add some data to these events, but I do not want this to happen in the original table / list. What I would like is: - To be able to update my 'clone list' every x hours (since the original table gets updated) - Or...
  5. W

Auto archive

Since I cannot upgrade to a paid subscription I decided to post my question here. The past few days I tried to sign up for the standard support, but that doesn't work. I got a simple question that I can't seam to figure out: - Is it possible to auto archive entries. I have a list off events...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back