Search results

1. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

[SOLVED] If "System - Fabrik Scheduled Tasks" enabled, front-end shows a blank page

We (work group R.IN.G.O of non profit organization "Lavoro Over 40") are building a new site (using J! + Fabrik) to substitute the old one. We have a development site, a test site and the true site. A lot of months ago we added 3 scheduled tasks on our development site and our test site; they...
  2. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

Issue with Email List plugin

It's the first time I use it to send lines; until now I used it to send emails to selected addresses, that works well. The popup windows is opened and shows, e.g., Email 2 records (that is right); I select the recipient and Send. It is shown the message: Message 0 emails sent Notice 1 emails...
  3. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

[SOLVED] Issue using CSV Export

I tried to export selected records, but it doesn't work: it exports all records (they are thousands!). How stop execution? You can imagine how much time it takes...
  4. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

[SOLVED] Notice: Undefined variable: filesToKeep in (site)

I have a php form plugin at End of form submission. I get this error The forms contains 3 fileupload elements. No error without php form plugin. I tried the php form plugin containing only $id = $formModel->getElementData('fabrik_table___id'); $id = (int)$id; var_dump($id); exit...
  5. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

[SOLVED] Issues setting a value of a protected field using JavaScript

This is my form: When the user inserts a date in Attivato il, I want fill Attivato da with the current user using JS . Attivato da is a DatabaseJoinElement linked to _users table, displaying name. I tried reading the value of Utente ultima modifica that is a User plugin with option Update...
  6. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

Issue about "How to obtain consistency of an element that depends by another?"

In reference to http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-obtain-consistency-of-an-element-that-depends-by-another.40973/ is unsolved the issue that I wrote at the end of the thread: Hugh wrote "We're going to be changing those file deletion options at some point, as they really...
  7. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

Do you planned elements/plugins/... to allow create forms to manage Schedule from the front-end?

As I discuss in the thread http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-prepare-variables-with-quote-before-mysql-statements.41323/ I need a form to manage some parameter of Scheduled tasks from front-end. This to avoid that people have to do it in back-end using a Superuser account: I am...
  8. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

[SOLVED] HELP! "500 Please specify a valid view type in your fabrik {} code:"

I have this error on Home page. 500 Please specify a valid view type in your fabrik {} code: I don't remember if I modified something and I don't understand what I wrong... I have only the Main Menu on Home; it has Home and other two items. I tried to unpublish the two items, but the...
  9. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

Can we use include in PHP/JS of forms, lists, ...?

If yes, which folder have we to put in? I didn't find in wiki. Thank you. Franco
  10. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

Where are icons for PHP List plugin?

I think that the question is clear. I didn't find in wiki http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/php-list-plugin/
  11. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

How prepare variables with quote before MySQL statements?

I have a form to manage Schedule. My problem is that params field contains single quotes (') and double quotes ("). I tried addslashes(), but it puts back-slashes before double quotes (") but not before single quotes ('), so I get a MySQL error. I also tried str_replace() using a lot of...
  12. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

Why password element is not red if omitted?

I mean: If an element is mandatory but omitted, after confirm form it is displayed in red; but this don't happen for password element. I use the same form for not registered users (so it has to be inserted, red if omitted) and for registered (so it has to be optional). What I wrong?
  13. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

[SOLVED] Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in (my site) /components/com_fabrik/m

I think it's a new message. My installation: Joomla! 3.4.1 Fabrik 3.3.2 updated from Github on 2015-04-04, 2015-04-07, 2015-04-16 and 2015-04-26
  14. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

[SOLVED] Php changes incompatible with existing code?

Some php in my forms no more works. For example, in PHP Form Plugin, no more works jimport('joomla.filesystem.file'); $id_nominativo = $formModel->formData[id]; I changed in $id = $formModel->getElementData('fabrik_nominativi___id'); $id_nominativo = (int)$id; It works; but I have to change...
  15. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

[SOLVED] How debug PHP scheduled task?

Probably my php code is wrong, but I don't see my error/errors. How can I debug?
  16. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

[SOLVED] How use Scheduled email task?

Settings: Log: 'fschett@libero.it' is not an email address 'francoschettino@fastwebnet.it' is not an email address 'f.schett@gmail.com' is not an email address 'f.schettino@tiscali.it' is not an email address updates 4 records email listid = 95 SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS...
  17. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

[SOLVED] Wrong date in "date" elements

It is very strange issue. I have a lot of date elements to record date/time of record insertion (and other date elements to record date/time of record last modification). Users should not be able to edit. But the time is wrong. The right time is 11:45 I can not swear to it, but I think...
  18. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

[SOLVED] How get "read only" a databasejoin element?

I need "read only" a databasejoin element. There isn't a "read only" flag, so I set But, if I need the value to use it in JS if (typeof stato_preesistente_in_db === 'undefined') {stato_preesistente_in_db =...
  19. R.IN.G.O Lavoro Over 40

[SOLVED] How to obtain consistency of an element that depends by another?

I have two elements connected each other: CV file and date of CV file. Filename in fileupload element disappears after some failed validation. As explained me cheesegrits in "filename-in-fileupload-plugin-disappears-after-some-failed-validation #post-205203, "this is expected behavior of...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back