Search results

1. manne-hoffmann

Some questions about UPDATE from github

Hello there, I just did my first UPDATE from github and have some questions to better understand the instructions from the wiki As this is my first update from github I saw a big growth in the libraries-folder which didn't have a vendor-folder in the first place Was this vendor-folder not...
  2. manne-hoffmann

Error(PHP-NOTICE) in ELEMENT-plugin "folder"

Hello there, when using the element-plugin "folder" I get the following error when opening the form and details-view, if the option to display folders in th edropdwon ist set to OFF Notice: Undefined variable: folder in ... \plugins\fabrik_element\folder\folder.php on line 74 I am aware that...
  3. manne-hoffmann

Modify filter-layout in list-view

Hello there, according to the wiki there is a way to modify the filters-layout in list-view: This information seems to be outdated, because I cannot find default_filter.php. The only thing I find (in com_fabrik/views/list/bootstrap/default.php) is this: if ($this->showFilters &&...
  4. manne-hoffmann

Problem with user-plugin on lists that reside on external connection

Hi there, I have a problem with the user-plugin when used in a list that uses an external connection instead of the "site-database" I use 2 user-plugin fields as "created by" / "updated by" which are hidden in the form and only display in the list-view. The problem is that the list view can...
  5. manne-hoffmann

BUG with "CreateDate" with non-standard form-format ??

Hi there, I am not sure whether this is a bug or intended behaviour ?? I am using the default "date_time"-Field that's being created by default with a new default-list to store the date+time when the record was created. This works fine, but recently I found that the information stored in the...
  6. manne-hoffmann

Using external database with "SELECT-only"-rights

Hello there at fabrik, I am currently testing the ability to connect to external databases with Fabrik, which works fine! The problem arises from the fact, that our use-case only allows "Read-ONLY"-access to the external database. We only want to use it to display / search / sort /filter / data...
  7. manne-hoffmann

Smarter way to get db_table_name in Form-Plugin [SOLVED]

Hello there at FABRIK, I am just starting to get into FABRIK and am currently trying to write some "all-purpose" PHP-form-plugins. The idea is to use them in all forms of the application I am trying to build. In order to access and/or manipulate form-fields I must use the notation 'table...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back