Search results

1. A

Pagination for PDFs

Currently when I click the PDF button only the items shown on the first page get output in the PDF. Is there a way to include all pages?
  2. A

Group By on List

Is it possible to enable/disable Group By on a list at the Menu Item or Content Plugin level? Currently I can only see that I can control Group By at the list level, so all displays of that list show the list with groups.
  3. A

Cascading Drop Down - Add New Item

In Database Join Elements users are given the option of adding a new item to the list if what they are looking for does not appear in the dropdown. Is there way to do this on an associated Cascading Drop Down element?
  4. A

Record Level View Access

I know it's possible in Fabrik to filter a list based on a users relationship to that list and hence only allow them to see records that pertain to them. What's to prevent a user from accessesing an unallowed record by simply typing in the URL directly, like this...
  5. A

Automatic Child Record (resolved)

In the database I've set up I have two lists in a one to many relationship. One is the parent list (the one side), the other is the child list (the many side). I have created a left side join from the parent list with cascade delete selected. When I create a new parent record, Fabrik...
  6. A

Hide Add

I would like to be able to hide the add button for some views of a list and not others. Is there a way to do this for Fabrik List menu items?
  7. A

[jSolved] Prefilter with SQL

I'm setting up a prefilter on a menu link to a list that requires I match up a field from the list being displayed to a record from a related list that is two generations removed (grandparent -> child relationship). Since I don't have access to the data from the child list from the grandparent...
  8. A

Form Not Working

The forms for one of my lists decided to suddenly stop working (ERROR 500). I was messing around with it by trying to run some simple php using the php form plugin. It was then that the for began to throw the error. I removed the plugin, but the error is still there. Any ideas how to fix this?
  9. A

File Upload Element - Delete

I'm using the File Upload Element to allow users to upload a photo of the person represented by a record. When this record is later deleted, the uploaded file remains on the server despite my having selected the "Delete Image" option in the element settings. Any idea how to get this working?
  10. A

Where Clause in Content Plugin

I've read the instructions on filtering in the Content Plugin available HERE but still do not quite get how to make it work in my situation. Here's what I've got so far: {fabrik view=element list=42 rowid=intake_coordinators___id WHERE juser_id = {$my->id} element=intake_coordinators___photo}...
  11. A

View Element in Module

I just upgraded to the latest version of Joomla and Fabrik and noticed that one of my modules is not working as expected. This is a just a custom module with the following code: {fabrik view=element list=[formid] rowid=[rowid] element=person___name} This should display the contents of a...
  12. A

Custom Link

I've created a custom link on a list element to link to the details view for each item in the list using the code shown below. It works really well when clicked from the standard list view. When viewing from a custom module however the link inherits the path of the page the module is hosted on...
  13. A

Pre-Filter Relational List

I'm trying to pre-filter a list that is joined to a parent list. Let's say this child list is a list of fishing licenses (the many side of the relationship). The parent list is a list of fishermen; the names of the license holders (the one side of the relationship). Each fisherman may have more...
  14. A

Sort List By Current User

I'm trying to get a list to only show records related to the current user by using a prefilter with the code below as explained in the wiki: {$my->id} The problem is it doesn't work. If I hard code the id of the current user to say "6", then it filters the list just fine. Any ideas what is...
  15. A

Custom Module - Access List ID

I've made a custom module to display the contents of a specific element relative to the list and record shown on the current page. Here is the code I'm using: {fabrik view=element list=28 rowid=[rowid] element=my_list___name} As you can see in this code, the list is identified by its specific...
  16. A

dbjoin element on calc field

I have a dbjoin element and am using a calc field for the Label option in that element. This calc field from the parent list simply joins the first name to the last name, so I would expect to see the full name show up in the dbjoin dropdown on the child list. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to...
  17. A

Referential Integrity

As I've mentioned in another post, I have two lists that are related to one another. One is the parent (the one side of the relationship), the other is the child (the many side of the relationship.) When a record is deleted in the parent list I would like all of the children in the child list to...
  18. A

(Solved) Installing Notes Element Plugin

I just tried installing the Fabrik Notes Element plugin. The process appeared to go correctly but I do not see the plugin listed under extensions/plugin and it's not available to add to a list. I'm on the latest GitHub. Any ideas?
  19. A

Link to Details w/ Ajaxify

This might be a bug. That or I'm just doing something wrong in the setup. Anyway, I noticed a strange behavior with one of my lists today. I set the name element from this list to "Link to details." When I loaded a fresh copy of the list and clicked on a name, the details record showed up as...
  20. A

Customizing the List Template

I've been studying how to customize the list template. It all seems rather tightly integrated. In other words, it's really easy to screw it up with even minor modifications. All I really want to do at this point is to select which elements show up in the list. Does anyone know of a good tutorial...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back