Search results

1. jbyrley

javascript file location

Could someone point out where is the the file or location of the javascript code that is created when I set a javascript action for an element? I am just trying to get an idea as to required syntax to create a custom javascript action. I have looked in the media\com_fabrik\js directory but...
  2. jbyrley

example code for element javascript

Sorry this is a very basic request. I have several elements that each have many, many javascript actions using the pre-defined javascript. I have not found a way to get to set the pre-defined actions to allow for logical operators so as to cut down on the number of predefined actions, for...
  3. jbyrley

Basic question about access restriction

I'd like to prevent access to my forms by non-registered users. Is there a way to do this? I have not been able to get the element access restrictions to work, but that is not really what I want. I would really like to prevent the entire form from even being viewed by a non-registered user...
  4. jbyrley

Back Button redirects to page other than previous page

Hello, I have a start page with links to several forms. My desire is that a user will start with the top-most form, and then click click the "next" button to get to the next form, and so on. I would also like the forms to have a "back" button that allows them to go to the previous form...
  5. jbyrley

parsererror when autofill plugin doesn't find matching record

Autofill plugin is set to search if a userid is already present in the list, and if so, to autofill that user's data. I am getting a parserror when the user is new; ie when the userid is not yet present in the list. Otherwise it works. I had this working before on another form, but then...
  6. jbyrley

multiple forms for large number of elements

I'm making a large form that has more elements that can be handled by a single db table, and so as I understand I have to create multiple forms to do this. Could someone please point me in the right direction for how to link one form to the next, such that, when someone gets to the bottom of...
  7. jbyrley

Possible to change the form that a group is assigned to?

Hi, I have a ton of elements that I need to move over to a new form (I ran out of room in the form I was using, so I decided to split up my project into several different forms). Is it possible to change the form that a group is assigned to (like in the Edit Group section)? Or do I need...
  8. jbyrley

slide out event to trigger on page change

Hi, Apparently there isn't an option for a page change trigger in the element javascript section (at least I haven't found it yet). So I guess I have to add code to the form_X.js file to make this happen (where "X" is the form id). I've added this code to that file...
  9. jbyrley

Autofill fields with data entered previously and saved by same user

I could not find an answer that matches this particular question on the forum. I want a user to be able to enter data in a form, save the data, leave the site, later come back and enter his id/pw, go to the form, then have that previously entered data autopopulate the form. I would like any...
  10. jbyrley

how to keep quotes from changing to " in Javascripts

How can I get the element custom javascript box to save quotes as quotes rather than " ? Here are my settings I think are relevant to this issue: php.ini -- magic_quotes_runtime=Off J! text filters -- Super User no filtering Fabrik element access -- form(edit) Super Users (I'm logged in...
  11. jbyrley

radio button to hide group

I have just updated from GitHub. I am having trouble getting the correct response from my form. I would like -a group "A" to be hidden upon form load. -group "A" to show upon selecting value "Yes" on radio button "B" (that is in another group). -group "A" to hide again upon selecting value...
  12. jbyrley

Maximum Number of Elements

Hi, Newbie here... is there a maximum number of elements that may be used with Fabrikar? I've got over 700 fields that I need to set up. I've managed to import about 200 so far into the elements table, but after that I'm getting db errors saying the row size is too large. If there is a max...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back