Search results

1. margarizaldi

Upsert Plugin Cannot Delete Related Record, How then?

Hi all, I'm gonna straightforward to my case: I've created a form which uses upsert plugin to insert/update another table when a record is made/updated. The upsert works fine for updating and adding record (that's why it's called "upsert", huh), but the problem comes since it doesn't delete its...
  2. margarizaldi

How to set Dbjoin to use Label from Repeat Group Parent?

Well it doesn't matter. I can handle it :D:D:D Thank you very much ;)
  3. margarizaldi

FYI: I set all user elements in the other forms as No for Update on edit. I think I need this so that when the administrator needs to edit the list data, he doesn't change the user id.
  4. margarizaldi

Wonderful, works perfectly. Thanks much. Anyway, how about the user filter (user_id = '{$my->id}') ?? Now I've added a new user element in the repeat group and it works with Update on edit = Yes, but is it good idea? Can I include the filter in the WHERE statement?
  5. margarizaldi

Hi, I have a form with two groups: Goup for the form itself with several elements including `Name` field (say: `table___name`). Repeat group which (I was surprised that) its data is stored in different table (`table_30_repeat`). This repeatable group contains dropdown element named "Options"...
  6. margarizaldi

Need help to return simple age classifications

Got it! After some googlings and experiments, I got it solved my problem. I use this: $source = new DateTime('{table___dob}'); $dob = $source->format('Y-m-d'); ... Thanks much cheesegrifts and troester for your helps and suggestions.
  7. margarizaldi

And to be honest, I'm still finding articles or tutorial in debugging fabrik :D
  8. margarizaldi

With var_dump($dob);exit; I got blank page with text: string(0) "" Without exit; I got string(9) "2000-2-13" (screenshot attached) Edit: The above output is the result of $dob = '{table___dob}'; var_dump($dob);exit; I removed my php lines cause I didn't find any problem displayed when I just...
  9. margarizaldi

Thanks for your suggestion, when I use _raw, the calc returned nothing. I found that the _raw uses '20,1,2000' format instead of '2000-1-20', and it didn't work with my calculation. I've modified my code as follow: $dob = '{table___dob}'; if ($dob > '2004-11-30') { return '0'; } elseif...
  10. margarizaldi

Sure, I mean it's birthday element, sorry for that Hope you're willing to help
  11. margarizaldi

Hi guys, I need your little help in making some age classifications based on birthday element input. To be honest, I'm not a programmer, so I'm confused to write the codes. I have a birthday field using d.o.b element (`table___dob`), just under this element I have a calc element...
  12. margarizaldi

Dbjoin Ajax Update doesn't work with Birthday Element

Hi everybody, could you help me with my problem? I created a form `user_reg` with a birthday element and a dbjoin element (ajax update = enabled) rendering rows of a table. In the dbjoin I use "WHERE" clause with "CASE" according to value entered in birthday element: WHERE (CASE WHEN...
  13. margarizaldi

Just asking idea for my case...

Hi everybody... I have some nice plan for my form but I don't know how to implement -even I don't know the name/term of my plan so I have no I idea what to type to ask google. Shame on me, lol. Here we go, I'll give you some illustration... 1. There is a standard form with several fields...
  14. margarizaldi

How to make dynamic dbjoin "WHERE clause" controlled by other elements

Well I'll surely consider for that...
  15. margarizaldi

Well I followed your two suggestions and it works perfectly. You're the king Hugh! Thanks much.
  16. margarizaldi

Thanks for your suggestion, but I get an error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'CASE WHEN '' = 'Junior' THEN and `players`.grade >= '3' ' at line 5 SQL=SELECT DISTINCT(`players`.`id`) AS...
  17. margarizaldi

Hi everybody, I'm new in fabrik and know very limited (or insufficient, perhaps) knowledge in coding. Now I need your help to solve my problem in creating a small tournament registration form. I have created a form/list called `Players` which a registered user (say, manager) can submit their...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back