Search results

1. H

Digsig Element - Display View Issue

Hi All, I have 2 Lists in my application. List1 and List 2. List 2 is Joined to List 1 with Repeat enabled and elements are read only. In List 1 and List 2, i have Digsig element created with same Dimensions and properties. On Save of the Form, I am running an After Update trigger on the...
  2. H

Filter List

they are not joined explicitly but table 1 column is a radio button element displaying Ids from table 2 based on a php script
  3. H

Filter List

thanks Hugh. how can i make this work. is it possible with the current capabilities?
  4. H

Filter List

I am trying to create a filter list for a list using below query. it isnt filtering data as expected. the query returns the data as expected. kindly suggest if there is any mistake. the reference i took form here: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/filtering-lists-tables/ SQL Query...
  5. H

Encrypt Fabrik Connection Password

Hi..In what format is the fabrik connection password encrypted and stored in the database? is there a reference php code for encrypting it and storing in database manually? Thanks in advance :) Regards, Varun
  6. H

Error when saving List

the database table is pointing to different table than on the error. I had created a list and associated with table1 first time. i deleted the list, form, group and elements along with database entry for table1 and then recreated it to point to table2 which is the current table for the list...
  7. H

Error when saving List

When i save a List, i am getting the below error 1146 Table 'db.table' doesn't exist. the changes are saved on the list but this error keeps popping up. the table it is pointing to is an old table that was deleted with this list and recreated. How can i fix this error?
  8. H

Fabrik List URL

thanks for the response. when i try to upgrade getting an error as below. what can be done for this. ? Warning: get_headers(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages: error:14090086:SSL routines:ssl3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify failed in...
  9. H

Fabrik List URL

This is consistently happening for the menu objects.
  10. H

Fabrik List URL

Hi, I have a menu in my application where each element loads the fabrik lists on click. i am observing a strange behavior. on click of a button on home page I navigate to the menu itemID 114 using the url as below "index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=3&Itemid=114" where the menu Item...
  11. H

Change Cascading Dropdown List dynamically

Thank you for the response hugh. yes i was trying to change the CDD table based on a dropdown field. i need to load IDs into element 2 from table based on the element 1 selection. is there any other way this can be achieved by defining the element 2 as a dropdown?
  12. H

Change Cascading Dropdown List dynamically

HI, I have 2 elements in a group: element1 is dropdown having predefined values 1,2,3,4,5. i have 5 lists with each list having list_type attribute which is having one of the value of element 1 list 1 : list_type = 1 list 2 : list_type = 2 list 3 : list_type = 3 list 4 : list_type = 4 list...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back