Search results

1. albertotactik

Join Inner

Let's see if you can give me an enlightening view… I have created 3 tables "Student" table Name + last name "Emateria" table asignatura "Evaluate" table Note 1 + Note2 + Media Idalumno (FK) Idmateria(FK) I have created 2 foreign keys in table "evalua" Idalumno, Idmateria I would like that...
  2. albertotactik

Foreign key fabrik

Good morning:D I have a doubt Can I do this directly from a Fabrik to create a foreign key? Manually, I can do this using ALTER TABLE `companies` ADD CONSTRAINT` companiescity2` FOREIGN KEY (`city`) REFERENCES` cities` (`idcity`); I doubt if creating a databasejoin element from fabrik, the...
  3. albertotactik

Table collects data

very good. I will try to read and learn about the links you sent me. I will also look to see if I see a simple example on the forum or wiki ... I think I need to clarify ...:oops: thank you very much for everything ... and as soon as I clarify ... I try to resume the subject.:)
  4. albertotactik

Table collects data

Ok primary key is not foreign key (intuition):rolleyes: So I understand that with a databasejoin plugin (it would already create foreign key)? Is that so? Thank you and sorry for my thick mind.:)
  5. albertotactik

Table collects data

Good again I'll go step by step ... see if I can do it A question Primary key = foreign key? but it's the same ... how do I create a foreign key from fabrik? In the 3 tables there is a numeric factory ID (primary key) attached to the image. the foreign key must be in table C (risk and theart...
  6. albertotactik

Table collects data

Am I on the right track ??o_O
  7. albertotactik

Table collects data

I will attach an image of a simple example of the 3 tables and list join screen to make it clearer ... I imagine that little by little I will understand. Thanks for your patience in table A introduces the value "chemical" in the element "risks" in table B enter the value "decomposition" in the...
  8. albertotactik

Table collects data

Good morning I decided to do it by "join" but I just did not see results. (it's my first time) I've tried many ways… and I can't succeed. Attached screenshot… to see if you can detect the possible error. Summary There is a "PROCESO" table in which there is a value called...
  9. albertotactik

Table collects data

ok ... I will try to find join information thank you very much
  10. albertotactik

Table collects data

I see that with a databasejoin… I can choose value from the procesos table… But I would like it to automatically add some values from the process table to the riesgos table thank you
  11. albertotactik

Table collects data

Good morning How could you get that in the "tabla riesgos" It will store the data in the "ficha proceso" table And it will also store the data from the "weakness" table and the "threat" table thank you I attach an image ...
  12. albertotactik

Show values from other tables

Good again. I've tried with $ mydb = JFactory :: getDBO (); $ mydb-> setQuery ("SELECT risk_element_name FROM table_b WHERE id = '{table_c___progeso_element_name_raw}'"); return $ mydb-> loadResult (); and perfect !!:););):) with the JOIN I didn't know ... but with the CALC option ... it's...
  13. albertotactik

thank you very much for your answer ... I keep researching and learning ... great !!:);):) I try and comment to see if I'm right.:rolleyes:
  14. albertotactik

a question ... What would be the best option… to show in TABLE C (RISKS) only a data from table B Considering that in table B there is an element (databasejoin) I have a hard time understanding and interpreting the "join" and I would like to go for "calc" thank you ...
  15. albertotactik

thanks for the help and speed !!!! I try to review the threads you propose to me. if I have any questions ... I'll comment.
  16. albertotactik

Good Let's see if you can help me… or give me some ideas, so I can investigate… I have 3 tables with their respective elements TABLE A TABLE C TABLE B I would like Table C to show some data from Table A and Table B. the first data in table C ... I take it using a databasejoin that points to...
  17. albertotactik

Add Records Automatically

great;) Thank you!! I'll see if I can do "databasejoin" with the "repeated" records I understand that it is possible...?
  18. albertotactik

Add Records Automatically

Hello, I'll need help... I'll explain... Is it possible to add records from a form? I have 1 field "FIELD" called "weaknesses 1" I would need there to be a "+ symbol" to add another field "weaknesses 2" And if I click on the “+” symbol again, I could add another field “weaknesses 3” And so on…...
  19. albertotactik

I can't download fabrik 3.1

good day I have tried incognito and it does not let me authenticate at https://fabrikar.com/downloads I have tried to upload version 3.9 and I have updated from joomla to version 3.10 Thanks! a question... the username and password (only 8 lowercase letters) is valid both for the forum and for...
  20. albertotactik

I can't download fabrik 3.1

Hello. I need to download fabrik 3.1, could someone provide me with the zip? Apparently, I can't register, nor use my username and password to download... Is anyone else experiencing this temporary error? thanks in advance...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back