3.0.6.2 form submission broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

garou

This morning I updated Fabrik to 3.0.6.2 via joomlas automatic module update function.

Yesterday submission of my forms was working fine.

But now since the update any form I try to submit just goes to a completely blank page and no email is submitted.

Hi Troester,
Yeah that was one of the first things I tried, along with multiple broswers. I have now tried the forms in Firefox 15, Chrome, and IE 7 with exactly the same results.

It literally went from working in the morning, then I saw an update of Fabrik had come through, I updated and then went back later to try and do some more work and suddenly submitting forms doesn't work any more.

At first I thought it might just be the submission of an email, so I tried to just have the page redirect on submit. But with the same result. I tried disabling elements in the form to see if it was one of them, but no change either.

The page it generates literally has no code in it when you look at source as well.

You can see the results for yourself on this form:

http://library.mh.org.au/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=8&Itemid=0

I turned on PHP debugging in joomla and ran through the form to see what would happen. I got no errors on the Blank Page of course. But when the form was loaded up before I filled it in. It did show the following errors:

The database row is empty.
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JSite->dispatch() JROOT/index.php:42
2 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/includes/application.php:197
3 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:351
4 require_once() JROOT/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:383
5 JController->execute() JROOT/components/com_fabrik/fabrik.php:185
6 FabrikControllerForm->display() JROOT/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:760
7 JCacheControllerView->get() JROOT/components/com_fabrik/controllers/form.php:135
8 fabrikViewForm->display() JROOT/libraries/joomla/cache/controller/view.php:98
9 FabrikViewFormBase->display() JROOT/components/com_fabrik/views/form/view.html.php:36
10 FabrikFEModelForm->render() JROOT/components/com_fabrik/views/form/view.base.php:58
11 FabrikFEModelForm->getRowId() JROOT/components/com_fabrik/models/form.php:2814
12 FabrikFEModelForm->getListModel() JROOT/components/com_fabrik/models/form.php:2774
13 FabrikFEModelList->loadFromFormId() JROOT/components/com_fabrik/models/form.php:1986
14 FabrikTableList->load() JROOT/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php:3075

I'm afraid I don't have enough experience to be able to make anything useful out of that information.

I also checked on the memory limit. We are using a hosting company. But the php memory limit is currently set to 128MB.

Hi Hugh,

Thats good news to know. I was wracking my brains trying to think what I had accidentally broken. I will keep an eye out for the update.

Hi Hugh,

Just a follow up to let you know that it all appears to be working well again.

Thanks for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back