3.9 Update Breaks Link to Form Referencing Row ID -1 (user's ID)

guyfromnola

Beginning upon updating to version 3.9 my link to a form with row id -1 yields the following error. Basically, it is a link for a user to click to view their profile information once logged in. Any assistance/insight is appreciated. Never had this issue prior to the update. I tried deleting the menu link and recreating it...same issue. Just for fun, I tested to see if it would work if I changed the row id to -2 to display the last inserted records. That works fine.

ARGUMENT 1 PASSED TO JOOMLA\UTILITIES\ARRAYHELPER::TOOBJECT() MUST BE OF THE TYPE ARRAY, NULL GIVEN, CALLED IN /PUBLIC_HTML/COMPONENTS/COM_FABRIK/MODELS/FORM.PHP ON LINE 490

Thanks

This part of the code is dealing with access settings.
What are your list access settings?

"updating to 3.9": Fabrik or Joomla?
Updating from which Fabrik and Joomla version?

I had already been running Joomla 3.9 for a while. My current version of Joomla is 3.11, but this was when I was still running an earlier version of 3.9 (don't recally exactly which) and has continued since with each update. It is when I upgraded to Fabrik 3.9 that this error began.

The list access settings are the same as they have always been. It is set to "registered" for viewing records (which is all they were allowed to do - no editing).

I can't replicate this. Does it work if you link to the form directly, without going through the menu item, like ...

index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=123&rowid=-1&usekey=user_id

... obviously change the form ID and the usekey field name (the short element name of the user id field, with no tablename___ prefix).

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back