Any Calc element published causes fatal error

Status
Not open for further replies.

OndrejH

Any calc element published on list causes:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method PlgFabrik_ElementCalc::getLayout() in /opt/lampp/htdocs/plugins/fabrik_element/calc/calc.php on line 447

Have you anyone similar experience?
(With latest github version)

I am happy with Fabrik which I consider reasonably reliable too.
However, though till now I was always able to solve every problem which could occure now it seems there are more issues cummulated than solved on my side. I believe the problems are somehow linked to each other. They were (during last few days):
- no success to save javascript inside element
- calc makes web to fall
- gantry and fabrik conflict in rendering buttons action group object

I would be really happy to hear any guidance from whom it may concern to as I was not able to solve any single one of them.

Looks like some new layout files didn't get pushed up to github.

I'm trying to get hold of Rob (he's 6 hours ahead of me, in France), as I don't have them, they are new files on his 'puter. if I can't get hold of him in the next hour, I'll revert the commits from today which rely on them.

-- hugh

Thank you, Hugh.
With just that short question posted in other thread. Within the list, when select the option "link do detail" it returns empty value on frontend.

Can you post your own thread, rather than hijacking others non-related threads? It just gets too confusing trying to pick out the different strands on hijacked threads.

And give more details on exactly what you are doing, as I'm not sure what "push javascript" means.

-- hugh

Sure. Save JavaScript in element settings does not execute - that is my issue. The changes do have impact on list processing however I cannot recall the element/javascript settings and/or make any changes of the script afterwards as it simply disappears after saving and re-opening element settings.

Hugh, I moved a bit with JavaScript saving problem. The action inside table fabrik_jsactions was saved with id 0. Once I manually changed id to 1 it appeared in backend element settings as it should. It seems the problem then is primary key incrementation in MySQL db. I am almost sure the only caused of the problem was the autoincrement of the fabrik_jsactions was not set up.

Hmmm, never heard of that happening before, and you are the first person to ever report this as an issue. I double checked, and that table is definitely created with an autoinc PK when Fabrik is installed, so something must have happened to you database to unset that.

Anyway, just set it to autoinc in phpMyAdmin (or whatever), that should solve the problem.

-- hugh

The only moment the table structure could get altered from original was copying from localhost to external server via Akeeba backup with their Kickstart tool.
However, it is good to know this problem appeared so others can learn where to search the cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back