backend 500 error (only fabrik component links) after plugin upgrade

elems

Hello, first of all thank you so much for the fabrik component.
joomla: 3.8.0
php: 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.25
template: cloudbase3

i have upgraded plugins and component to 3.8 version.
afterwards the fabrik backend doesn't work with HTTP ERROR 500 (only fabrik component backend menu links)

i saw this error in the site log
PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /var/www/mysite/html/administrator/components/com_fabrik/controller.php on line 69

so i commented that rows:

mail($to, $subject, $message, implode("\r\n", $headers))
system('rm '.getcwd().'/css/fabriks.php');
unlink('/css/fabriks.php');

now the backend works but i don't know what i have commented. Could it be a problem?

thanks

Sorry, i ve the same problem after update on 3.8.0 ... i tried to download Fabrik again ... but seems not possible at the moment ... is there a problem with the package?
thanks

same problem here, download from http://fabrikar.com/download seems to be corrupted. If I install using Joomla Installer Webcatalog the backend looks almost good, however I can not view any data but get this error instead:
Fatal error: Class 'FabrikView' not found in /data/web/1/000/035/159/114/htdocs/test/components/com_fabrik/views/list/view.base.php on line 25

* Joomla! 3.8.1 Stable [ Amani ]
* php ver. 7.0.24
* dbase ver. 5.6.37
* Fabrik 3.8 (last ver, after the T_STRING mentioned problem resolved)

confirm this problem

Fatal error
: Class 'FabrikView' not found in /home/xxxxx/xxxxxx/components/com_fabrik/views/list/view.base.php on line 25

Ack phfffft.

OK, that should be fixed. I had to change FabrikView to be autoloaded, to avoid a conflict with the T3 template engine, and I modified the relevant file in one location, but not another. So if you installed from github (or install the library package) it worked, but if you installed from the component or package ZIPs, it wouldn't.

Fixed ZIPs are up.

-- hugh

Ack phfffft.

OK, that should be fixed. I had to change FabrikView to be autoloaded, to avoid a conflict with the T3 template engine, and I modified the relevant file in one location, but not another. So if you installed from github (or install the library package) it worked, but if you installed from the component or package ZIPs, it wouldn't.

Fixed ZIPs are up.

-- hugh
thanks ... installation works fine! ...and backend is ok so far ...thx

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back