Base Calendar Color on field

meadows

Ok, I have a maintenance form that has a dropdown for priority, I want high priority to be red, medium to be orange, and low to be green. I created a drop down where I store those colors, how can I then take a calendar visualization and have it display the colors from the database? I can change the dropdown to hex codes if needed...

I presume you mean you want to show the events in different colors according to the value of the 'priority' dropdown?

I'm not sure we have any way of doing that right now. For tables, we have the 'use as row class' option on elements ... but I'm not sure that will work on visualizations.

Let's see what Uncle Rob has to say when he gets back. Maybe we can use the element 'use as row class' option for events if it's not a huge change ....

-- hugh

Its a bit clunky, but should work....
You will need to create 3 fabrik tables which have prefilters on them to limit the records to those which are high, medium and low proirity.
Then you'll need to add those three tables to your calendar viz, and assign a colour to each table (red, orange, green)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back