Best way to update a linked record on form submit?

Oh, jeez, I lost track of this one, sorry. Took a weekend off, then got sick for a couple of days, and got horribly behind.

Looking now.

-- hugh

OK, yeah, the component is a little too large and complex to do this without having it installed at my end. I was hoping it was compact enough for me to work out which files depend on which just by scoping them out, but that ain't going to work, I'll need to actually step through their submission code in a debugger to work out exactly what's what.

I've emailed OS Solutions to ask for a license for dev purposes, as I don't have $40 knocking around I can get a copy with right this minute. That's a month's worth of Ramen Noodles for dinner. :)

If I haven't heard back by tomorrow, maybe you could prod them about it, either through their forums or ticketing system. Once I get a copy installed, I'll know within a few minutes if we can leverage their code as-is, or whether we'll have to roll our own code to do this.

If all else fails, maybe you could send me a copy of your install ZIP, but I really don't like playing fast and loose with commercially licensed software, and would rather do this on the up and up with an officially licensed dev copy.

-- hugh

Very cool, they sent me a copy of the extension within about 45 mins of me emailing them.

I'll get it installed and see what I can do.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back