bug in latest svn version

dkl

Hi,

i'm using the latest svn version of fabrik 1.0.6 on Joomla 1.0.15. I did the update to this version today. since this update a "?>" would be shown on every page of fabrik, even in the administration. Before everything was fine. I did the update because of the date array bug at the "thank you" screen.

I've attached a picture with three screenshots to show it.

Best regards,
Dan

Attachments

• bug_fabrik_svn.jpg
    bug_fabrik_svn.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 252
fixed

got it:
at the end of "/administrator/components/com_fabrik/language/german.php" are two "?>"

It was hard to find :). Please fix it in the SVN.

Best regards,
Daniel

btw: Its a really great component :)

Hmmm, I don't see that in SVN:
PHP:
/** 1.0.6 **/
define("DATESHOWTIME", "Show time");
define("DATESHOWTIMEDESC", "Includes fields to set the time");
define("DATEFORMFORMAT", "Form format string");
define("DATEFORMFORMATDESC", "The string used to format the date in the form view (see http://php.net/date).  Defaults to the same as the Table Format String.  Note that this setting also control what is stored in the database, so for example if you don't specify hours, minutes and seconds here, that data will not be stored.");
define("USEASSEARCHFORM", "Search form");
define("USEASSEARCHFORMDESC", "If yes selected then the data entered in this form will be used to filter any subsequent table");
define("_SETTINGS", "Settings");
define("USEASROWCLASS", "Use as table row CSS class");
define("USEASROWCLASSDESC", "Add this elements value to the table row CSS class.");
?>

BTW, if you'd like to translate those new phrases and contribute a new german.php in the Translations forum, please feel free. There's already a German translation thread there, started by Fastserve, who is still an active member.

I'll include any changes you contribute in SVN.

-- hugh

mmh, this is my version of german.php (freshly updated from svn):

PHP:
/** 1.0.6 **/
define("DATESHOWTIME", "Zeit anzeigen");
define("DATESHOWTIMEDESC", "Includes fields to set the time");
define("DATEFORMFORMAT", "Form format string");
define("DATEFORMFORMATDESC", "The string used to format the date in the form view (see http://php.net/date).  Defaults to the same as the Table Format String.  Note that this setting also control what is stored in the database, so for example if you don't specify hours, minutes and seconds here, that data will not be stored.");
define("USEASSEARCHFORM", "Such Formular");
define("USEASSEARCHFORMDESC", "If yes selected then the data entered in this form will be used to filter any subsequent table");
define("_SETTINGS", "Einstellungen");
define("USEASROWCLASS", "Use as table row CSS class");
define("USEASROWCLASSDESC", "Add this elements value to the table row CSS class.");
define("DATEFORMATDESC", "Die Formatanweisung f?r das Datum in der Tabellenansicht (siehe http://php.net/date).");

/** 1.0.7 **/
define("_ONE2ONE", "Eins zu Eins");
define("_LINKS_TO_THIS_TABLE_LONG", "F?r jede Tabelle die ausgew?hlt wurde, wird eine neue Spalte " .
        "in der Tabelle erstellt die einen Link zur Tabellen Ansicht enth?lt." .
        "Die Daten der zweiten Tabellen werden mit den Daten der ertsen gefiltert.<br />") .
        "F?r jedes ausgew?hlte Formular, erscheint eine neue Spalte die zu den Tabellen Formular link." .
        "Wenn 'Eins zu Eins'\ ausgew?hlt ist, f?hrt der Link zum Bearbeiten oder Erstellen einer zugeh?rigen Zeile." .
        "Wenn 'Eins zu Eins'\ nicht ausgew?hlt ist, wird der link eine neue verlinkte Zeile erstellen."
?>
?>

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back