Bug: Missing closing div Tag if last row of group only contains hidden elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

VOI

Hi,

I am having a problem with groups containing hidden elements when using a bootstrap form template.

If the last row of a group only contains hidden elements, the HTML code generated by default_group.php of the bootstrap as well as the bootstrap_tabs template is missing a div tag to close the row-fluid div element.

Subsequent groups are therefore handled as part of this group as is its not properly closed and in some cases are not displayed by the browser (especially in details view).

To my understanding the creatoin of the closing div tag is controlled by $element->endRow. This property of the element seems to be set in com_fabrik/model/group.php by the function setColumnCss. However, I was not able to modify this function in order to create the missing div tag if the last row of the group only contains hidden fields - the function is just too complicated for me to fully understand ;-)

As a workaround I changed the order of the elements in the groups so that the last row does contain visible elements.
Unfortunately, this workaround cant be applied for one group since the elements in its last row are shown/hidden using Javascript.

So any help in modifiying the function setColumnCss to generate that missing div tag would be greatly appreciated

Chris

I've commited the exiting PR with a couple of fixes that were discussed in the comments. Not sure if it resolves the original question though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back