Calendar "collision" detector

acayer

Hi,

Currently, i have user to setup an initial time MEETING DURATION like 2h or 0h30. In second steps, I want them to go on the calendar Visualization and choose the date and time (START DATE). I need, as a validation tool, to be able to see if START DATE + MEETING DURATION does not interfer with another book time. If valid, the form can be SAVED and if not, it's impossible (or need to cancel).

Thanks

Well, the first problem is (as per previous thread), we can't do 30 minute steps in the calendar viz, without some serious re-writing of the code.

It would be possible to create a PHP validation which did what you needed, but before I write some example code for you, given the "no half hour step" limitation, does Fabrik still do what you need?

-- hugh

yes, at the end of the day, i can still have it done so it makes what i want, which is have people book a meeting, based on a paid time duration.
As mention in previous thread, I would need the :30 down the road but not now necessary and would still make my beta with what I have.

Well, the first problem is (as per previous thread), we can't do 30 minute steps in the calendar viz, without some serious re-writing of the code.

It would be possible to create a PHP validation which did what you needed, but before I write some example code for you, given the "no half hour step" limitation, does Fabrik still do what you need?

-- hugh

Can you provide me with the code whatsoever of what we discussed, I will at least go ahead for my beta purpose with what we have here. I have come to an idea for a grid analysis of the time but it's not very the best solution. Can you provide me a bit of code (and how to use it ... like to I use a CALC element and try to JS detect that value to see if I can submit form or not ?!)

Thanks

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back