Calendar Visualization Edits won't save row...

ranwilli

I'm using a calendar visualization to display a list (joined w/ repeats) and it is working fine! Only issue is that when a properly permissioned user attempts to edit a row, the proper form is presented, and the proper fields are "editable" but when the desired edits have been "entered," the save button doesn't work...

This is not a deal killer, because the same user can just edit the table row directly from List view/edit, but it would be very nice if it worked...

THANKS in advance...

It looks like there's a 3rd party jQuery lib being included, touchSwipe ...

./media/modals/js/jquery.touchSwipe.min.js

... which is blowing up requirejs ('mismatched anonymous define') when our modal window opens.

Try disabling that plugin, see if it works.

-- hugh

OK. Theoretically we have code to defend against that kind of thing, using our 'partial' document type, which tries to make sure that nothing already loaded on the main page gets reloaded in the popup. Which I think is the problem here. But it kind of depends on how that plugin inserts its JS files into the page load.

-- hugh

Hello. I wanted to ask why by clicking the module display the first time it opens the popup but the second time to visualize I have to reload the page otherwise it will not work. Thank you!

@fabrik1963: can you please open a new thread and post your exact Joomla, Fabrik versions, 3rd party stuff, screenshots of issues and setup etc?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back