change the view of details of every record

vaguemind

Vaguemind
i need to change the look and view of the details of every record in list view , the theme and colors , how can i do this ?

The look depending on what?

You can add some sort of status element to your list, set it to "use as row class" and add the CSS.
Or you can create a custom template and style each row arbitrary.

The look depending on what?

You can add some sort of status element to your list, set it to "use as row class" and add the CSS.
Or you can create a custom template and style each row arbitrary.

which element plugin to use for this , and is this element will make css styling for the entire record row ?
i need to change it to be like this pic attached , what is the best thing to do ?

Attachments

• bookingstatus.jpg
    bookingstatus.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
I can't see different records with "the theme and colors" in your screenshot.

If you mean you want to style the single records this way (but all records the same look) create a custom template based on the list div template.

ya exactly style the single records with the same look , please can u give me hints starting to make style in list div template ? thanks

i made a new template based on div template and i reached to this look on this attached pic , can someone help me with rest css code to reach the other pic , here is the css code i used :
CSS:
<?php

header('Content-type: text/css');
$c = $_REQUEST['c'];
echo "
/*************
  Record style
*/
#listform_$c div.fabrik_row {
    #border:1px solid;
    #width:100%;
    height:auto;
    overflow:hidden;
    padding:10px;
    margin:10px;
}

#listform_$c .divlabel {font-weight:bold}
      display:none;

/*Hide 'select' checkbox*/
#listform_$c .fabrikList li.fabrik_select{
    display:none;
}
/*************
  Filter style
*/
#listform_$c .fabrikFilterContainer li.fabrik_row {
    float:left;
}

#listform_$c th {
    background: orange;
    opacity:0.3;
    filter:alpha(opacity=50); /* For IE8 and earlier */
}

#listform_$c .flight_booking_form___Flight_Booking_Status {
    max-width: 150px;
    overflow: hidden;
    background: #666666;
    color: #ffffff;
    font-weight: bold;
}
";?>

Attachments

• sc flight.jpg
    sc flight.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 235
  • bookingstatus.jpg
    bookingstatus.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 211
How to make fields in columns with header (labels ) for group1 on first row then second row have 3 columns for group 2 ,, how can i do this please ?

The bootstrap template is creating a HTML table with one header line and multiple rows containing all elements.
You can adapt the bootstrap template (i.e. a copy of), too, but I don't think this is what you are looking for.

As I've said: If you want to customize your template this way you need HTML/CSS/PHP knowledge.

@vaguemind - Rob mentioned that you are interested in getting this work done on a custom basis. I have some time available this week, if you are interested.

-- hugh

@cheesegrits .. ya actually thanks alot for @troester helped me so much in this .. but i am still pending in some issues , can u help me on it ?

i need to make a details view template style as first pic attached i made with help of troester in list view ,
and when press on the box ( every record) like the style in second pic attached so it show the details view ?

Attachments

• bookingstatus.jpg
    bookingstatus.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 187
  • sc1.jpg
    sc1.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 196
If you want to find me on Skype (cheesegrits, hugh dot messenger at gmail dot com), we can look at your requirements and figure out a price.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back