clear filter is not work

I don't get that JS error on a viz page, either.

Sounds like there may be an issue with your install.

You might want to update to 3.5.2, and see if that helps.

-- hugh

One year-plus on... I'm having the same problems with filtering in the Google Maps viz (I'm running latest Joomla, latest Github).

(a) When "Reset Filters" in the menu item is set to "yes", it's not possible to set the over-list filters on the visualization at all - on clicking "Go", the filters are reset.

(b) When "Reset Filters" in the menu item is set to "no", the over-list filters work OK, but it's not possible to reset them, either with the "Clear" button or by reloading the page.

HOWEVER, with the modification to components\com_fabrik\models\visualization.php line 377 suggested by apemraimondo above, that is changing $router->setVar('resetfilters', 0); to $router->setVar('resetfilters', 1); the following happens:

(c) When "Reset Filters" in the menu item is set to "yes", it's not possible to set the over-list filters on the visualization at all - on clicking "Go", the filters are not applied. On reloading the page, the filters are reset.

(d) When "Reset Filters" in the menu item is set to "no", the over-list filters work OK, and it's possible to reset them with the "Clear" button, but reloading the page does not reset the filters.

I can live with (d), using the modified visualization.php, for the time being, but there's clearly something wrong with the logic somewhere - finding out where that is, is beyond my pay-grade!

Regards, John

But I found something:
When i click on reset filter button on Viz page, just before reloading page, i've got a javascript error :
plugins is undefined in listfilter.js's clearPlugins() function

In fabrik debug mode in media/com_fabrik/js/listfilter.js line 193
there is var plugins = this.getList().plugins;

->in viz "this.getList().plugins" is undefined
->whereas in list view "this.getList().plugins" is an empty array

Edit: I tried to add php plugin in list.
The php plugin appears on list page.
On viz page, the js error disappeared on click but clean filter function still doesn't work.
Confirmed.

The error is only if the selected list has no list plugin added.
On my site (recent GitHub) the filter /clear filter is working as expected (with menu setting Reset filter = yes and no) if you add just a dummy php list plugin. (return true;)

Many thanks, Troester, I'll do that.

If it's going to stay like this, it might be an idea to place a note on the Visualizations Wiki page.

Regards, John

Cheesegrits and Troester - many thanks for this, and I'll download the github later.

Sorry I didn't reply yesterday, but we were having a new internet connection fitted (didn't go too well - do they ever?) and I was rather concentrating on that!

Regards, John

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back