Confirmation-plugin does not work with fullcalendar-visualisation

ArjanM

We have installed the confirmation plugin and have selected it in the form, but there is no confirmation-window showing up when a calendar-entry is saved.

Any change that you wizards do a little bit of magic and get it going? For our solution it is an important part of the procedure to make the reservation...

-- Arjan

Just to jog your memory. :)

Man, I hate questions with "simple" or "simply" in the subject, they invariably turn out to be anything but. :)

You can try the "confirmation" form plugin. This was designed to do exactly what you are asking for. However, it has some issues we haven't yet resolved with certain element types, where HTML itself doesn't let use pre-fill the values, and a few other little issues.

So it's pretty much "it works or it doesn't", depending on how complex your form is.

I'll have a look, but if it's not an obvious / quick fix ...

-- hugh

Hmmm, nope, not a trivial issue, not even sure if it's possible. The confirmation plugin relies on some session and redirect trickery that I just don't think is going to work via AJAX.

-- hugh

Ok, so the only option to use the confirmation plugin is to not make use of AJAX? Any chance that you will expand the functionality of the forms so it is able to display field-data in a multipage form and we can create a sort of confirmation-screen with a submit-button that way? Would'nt that be more straightforward approach?

-- Arjan

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back