Custom Link Acting Weird

Hello,
My list "Hist?rico de Pedidos de Or?amento" has some elements like "customer_name", "request_id", etc..
In the element "customer_name" I've added a custom link that redirects the user to view the desired customer records. For example, if I click on the customer "Primeiro" which has the id=1 I get redirected to "pedidos-menu/details/{listid}/1"
The problem is, when I log out from my account, the link works fine. When I log in into Super User the link "bugs" and everytime I click it to be redirected, it shows an error!

When I'm logged out:
View attachment 17096

When I login into SuperUser account:
View attachment 17097

My permissions look like this. Everytime I change "View Records" to public, when I logout happens the same thing has if I was logged in SuperUser!
(Ps: I intend that the "view records" option is only available for the Super User!)
View attachment 17098

Is it some permission error that I'm making?
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
It would be useful to post the code of you custom link.

I assume you didn't use _raw ({your-table___your-element_raw}) at some point, so you'll get the formatted data of this element which is a HTML link if the user has "view record" access.

Actually, I've used _raw. It is good now again. I didn't even change anything- It must have been a visual bug, I don't know ahah

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back