data image fields not loading in form view after update

Status
Not open for further replies.

futuron

Hi,

Updated to J! 372 and fab 36 (github) (also tried new install 3.6 download website)

After updating the form loads image elements. In detail view i can see the data that was there. On edit they're empty.

any idea?

*edit: it were file upload elements used for images

Last edited:
I can't replicate this.

What do you have the 'Image' set to in the element settings?

What folder are your images in?

What data is actually stored in the database (just one example)?

-- hugh

Hi Hugh

It's a fileupload element
Access is all public

If i set the ajax upload to NO i get:
Warning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, object given in /home/content/public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php on line 398

Data stored:

[{"file":"\/images\/articles\/skileie_snowboard_trysil.jpg","params":"{\"rotation\":0,\"scale\":140,\"imagedim\":{\"x\":496,\"y\":282,\"w\":979.9999999999999,\"h\":550.1999999999999},\"cropdim\":{\"x\":504,\"y\":298,\"w\":745,\"h\":230},\"crop\":true,\"modalId\":\"fileupload-modal-general_content___header_image-widget-mocha\",\"quality\":0.9,\"mainimagedim\":{\"x\":200,\"y\":200,\"w\":700,\"h\":393}}"}]

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

Yup, you won't be able to turn AJAX off, if you have already uploaded cropped data, and your max AJAX files is set to 1. In that case, we store that JSON object you quoted, in the upload element field on the main table, rather than just a file path. Switching AJAX off will yield that error, as non AJAX uploads don't support cropping, and we're then just expecting a simple string for the path, not the crop object.

If you want to turn AJAX off, you'd have to manually empty out the column in something like phpMyAdmin.

I'll take a look, see if I can replicate / fix your original issue, of the upload not showing in form view.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Any idea? The site where this problem is occurring fuels multiple sites that each post multiple articles every day... kinda urgent... as always... i know :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back