Data join and Cascading DropDown "No Records found" in AutoComplete only

keianrad

I have a field that in both cascadingdropdown and database join has problem with Autocomplete only.

It's working with all other render options except Autocomplete.

Form: Partner Major
Field Name: Field of Study

When did you last update Fabrik?

The error you are getting is "Serialization of closure is not allowed", which I (think) I fixed in this commit:

https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/57a011813d88fd00f18ec10e34a6da1f02a25455

... on Dec 14th. As usual, don't cherry pic individual files from github, you'll need to do a complete update. If you haven't done a github update before, let me know.

Alternatively, I'll building 3.5.2 tonight, it'll be released tomorrow (hopefully), so you could just wait and update that way.

-- hugh

PS - I had to set the list access on that list for New to "Special" so I could get a form to test. I forgot to set it back, and I'm now on my phone away from my computer. So you'll need to set that back to Executive, or whatever it was.

-- hugh

My fabrikar version is 3.5.1. I updated the file from github also. but autocomplete doesn't work yet.
Error has gone but it doesn't find any record and just shows "No records found"

But it works with the other render types such as dropdown and etc...

You can't cherry pic individual files from github. You need to do complete updates. I don't know if that's the issue, but unless you are running the same code I am, I can really diagnose.

I'm working on the new release atm, I'll touch base with you tomorrow.

I've set that element to dropdown for now.

-- hugh

I updated to 3.5.2 but Autocomplete is not working yet.

And also There is a > sign in beginning of fields that have custom link. it is appeared after updating to the new version.

3.5.2 error.jpg

Unfortunately I still can't get to your site, so I can't check it.

I haven't seen anyone else reporting that, and the 3.5.2 release is just a snapshot of github from the 18th.

-- hugh

Yes, It is in element List View Settings, custom link?

Did you try by VPN? I don't know really why you have problem with my site!!!!

Did you see the traceroute and ping results I posted?

You might want to talk to your host support, and see if they are aware of any routing issues for their BGP CIDR block, perhaps at Level3.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back