Database Join | Dropdown | Exclude options from query

marcq

Hi,

Just wanted to know how it possible to exclude two options (27 and 28) from the database join dropdown list.

I need to keep this two options in the table for editing existing records, but don't need anymore this two options for new records.

I tried in the Data-Where Join Where :

Code:
WHERE {thistable}.id IN (SELECT id +3 FROM fab_booking_slots WHERE fab_booking_slots.display = 1) ORDER BY id ASC

but doesn't work. The 2 options have a display status = 2 and all other options of 1.

I find a solution with JavaScript but it doesn't work with all browser types, so I need a solution.

Any clue how I could do this ?

Thanks a lot in advance for your support. Cheers, marc

Hi troester,

Thanks for you reply. No it is not an additional table it's the database join table.

+3 because the first booking slot is starting at 8:00 but the crew and skipper need to attend 01:30 before the booking start.
For example, if the customer is choosing 10:00 as booking starttime, I will save the key corresponding to 10:00 into my table as booking starttime and 08:30 as the crew attending time. Seems perhaps complicated but works fine.

Well, do you have display set to 2 on 27 and 28, or 24 and 25?

If you are trying to exclude 27 and 28, but returning id+3, and 27 and 28 are set to display 2, then 24 will get returned as 27.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back