Datajoin element + link to it's detailed form

piri314

Hi,

How can I do this ?

In a published table "projects" I have a datajoin element which shows a value from a published table "programmes". It is possible to make this datajoin element also like link which jumps to the detailedView Form of the "programmes" table ?

Thank you
PIRINA

In 2.0 you'll be able to do that via the backend (we added element specific detail links). In 1.0 you could do it via the GUI, but you would have to change the Detail View link for the whole table, so you wouldn't have any way of linking to the tables own records' detail view.

To make an element specific link in 1.0 you'd have to customize your table template and do a little PHP work.

Before I can advise you on that, I need to ask Rob something ... if you don't hear from me in the next 24 hours, plase bump this thread to remind me.

-- hugh

Sorry, been crazy busy recently. It's all I can do to keep up with the new posts.

I still need an assist from Rob on this one. I thought the actual value of the join, as opposed to the label, was available in the table template as element_name_raw, but apparently the _raq stuff is a 2.0 thing.

Rob?

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back