Date picker displays in wrong place in IE

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickC4555

On a form with 2 date elements, when the picker button is clicked on the second one, the date picker appears by the first element. This only happens in IE, FF and Chrome work correctly.

Latest build from Github installed today.

Thanks, Mark. It didn't work for me because the code has changed a lot since that topic, but also the problem is different. The position is fine in IE for the first date field, but not the second.

Hmmm, really? I only did the code change myself about 6 weeks ago and it worked for me... oh well good luck with finding a solution....

Regards, Mark.

This one in the attached screenshot. remember you have to change the uncompressed version of the file then recompress the file to the compressed file name... Also, make sure you clear your browser cache too!

Regards, Mark.

Attachments

• 21-02-2013 11-42-45.png
    21-02-2013 11-42-45.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 189
Thanks again. I missed the code when I searched before because my copy has an extra space in the uncompressed file. The post before actually fixed it without the one you applied. Much appreciated.

So the fix that worked for you was changing s.position to relative in the calendar JS?

If so, and you find that doing this adversely affect calendar positioning on non-Fabrik pages, you could probably fix it with a CSS override of the same attribute in one of the Fabrik custom CSS files.

But I suspect this is probably a conflict between the widget CSS and your J! template CSS, rather than any Fabrik specific.

-- hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back