delete an image in fileupload element doesn't work when use Ajax upload

MILORD65

Hello,
I use ajax upload in a fileupload element, so I uploaded several photos for a recording.
However, if I edit a record and want to delete one or more photos by clicking on the cross on the right, I can not.
I have the popup "Do you want to delete the file from the server?" that appears but after clicking OK, the photo is not deleted on the server.
How to do ?

Another information: the image deletion is done correctly on my local server but isn't done on the remote site on the internet. I don't understand where the problem comes from ?

Hello,
Thank you for that answer.
It is not the access settings because they are the same on the website and on the local site and if I modify the element fileupload to no longer download the images with ajax upload, downloaded images can be deleted on the website and on the local site in the same way.
I'm lost...

I tried deleting images of 2 local servers in PHP 5.6.36 and PHP 6.5.31 and it works. On the server of my webhosting under php 7.2.13 it does not work.
I don't understand anything.

Works fine on my dev server running PHP 7.2.x.

Check your log file, ./logs/fabrik.log.php, and see if the request is getting as far as being logged, like this:

Code:
2018-12-27T23:31:12+00:00    WARNING ::1    com_fabrik.element.fileupload    Delete files: \media\uploads\ajax_single\cache.png , \images\stories\thumbs\cache.png, \images\stories\crop\cache.png; user = 957

-- hugh

holala !
I just realized that the logs folder had mysteriously disappeared from the website, so impossible to delete an image without this deletion is recorded in the logs! I recreated this folder and now the image deletion works! Sorry for the inconvenience the mistake came from me! Thank you !

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back