Doesn't work filters (on list view) for an element "cascading dropdown"

igmo

?ascading dropdown work correctly, but
I receive an error when trying to apply a filter to the cascading dropdown field.

500 filter query error: region_id Incorrect table name '' SQL=SELECT DISTINCT(`region`.`region_name`) AS `text`, `city`.`region_id` AS `value` FROM `city` INNER JOIN `` AS `region` ON `region`.`id` = `city`.`region_id` WHERE `city`.`region_id` IN ('2','4','3','1') ORDER BY `region`.`region_name`ASC LIMIT 0, 100

skip table name " INNER JOIN `` AS "

Please help.
Joomla!, 3.2.3.
Fadrik 3.1.1 updated from gitHub

Tambem ESTOU COM Erro n?o apos sites aplicar OS Filtros da ESSE Erro:
500 - Controlador inv?lido: 'list' = Nome, Formato = 'html'
alguem tem solu??o​

facing same problem cascading field not working for dropdown and range filter, auto complete and field filter working well.. any one have solution for it?.. i need dropdown filter for cascading dropdown element

Have same problem. Can't use filter ( i hope this an error in cascading) . I've asked the same question ( without the error) in this POST , still waiting for a simple response.

In the meanwhile the only solution i had was to create a list pointing to my data table ( without creating any new data) and create a pre-filter for each option ( yeah , right, can you imagine creating this for every country, state and region or city ??) and to create a menu system that point to those lists.

You can also create a list pointing to your data table and prefilter by country and create a simple filter by states . Every attempt i had using cascading dropdown element in a filter didn't work, so still waiting on this response aswell ...

You should choose the tab "Filters" option
"Filter data" set to "Show all", and
"Filter access" not equal to "Guest". I do not know why, but I have so works.

Not aplicable, sorry, but thanks for the tip. But i need that the filter can be accessed by everyone, so not giving access to guests is to limit the purpose of the filter ...

I don't think aif it has a relation but a similar problem with CDD exists in F3.0.x for J2.5.x.
When I put a filter on a CDD element I don't see 'Please select' but always the first data option selected.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back