Email form plugin questions

lcollong

FabriKant d'applications web
Hi,

Is there a way to use the Cc and Bcc fields from within the email form plugin ?
One can add multiple recipient emails using either constant, placeholders or php code but I want to send this email also to another recipient as an invisible copy ? And Cc has not exactly the same meaning as multiple recipients at the same level.

Using the "Attach as PDF" option, allow to join a copy of the detailed form as a pdf to the mail. It works smoothly. But, is there a way to control the filename of the attached pdf ?

Thanks

Nope, we don't currently have any way of setting the Cc or Bcc. And for multiple recipients, we always send separate copies as individual SMTP deliveries.

It would be easy enough to add a Cc and Bcc option in the plugin, I might do that later if I have a few minutes to spare.

For the filename, you can override the ...

components/com_fabrik/layouts/form/fabrik-pdf-title.php

... file, in the usual places (site template, Fabrik template). You get $d->doc (the J! document object for the PDF view) and $d->model (the form model) as inputs to the layout. See comment in that file for an example of using form data to build the title.

Depending how you override it, you might need to check the form ID, if you only want to do this for a specific form. If you are using a custom PDF template for just that form, than you should be able to override it in ./layouts/form within that template folder and not worry about which form is being rendered.

-- hugh

Meanwhile, I found an obvious solution : add a second plugin to do the Blind copy.
However, it would be more elegant to to do all in the same.
Thanks for the explanations. I always forgot about the layouts override. I'll do it and see if everything act as I guess.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back