Embedded form not submitting

Might have found the answer

I am running SecurityCheck Pro. When I disabled that, the embedded forms appear to be working. I am going to search on the fabrik forums to see if anyone has found an answer. If not, I'll submit over at securitycheck pro.

I don't think anyone else has reported an issue, but as you said its probably best ot ask the secuirtycheck pro people what is causing the issue.

Let me know what they say

-rob

Rob - Sorry I didn't get back sooner. Securitycheck got back to me. They are working on modifying SC to handle the way fabrik sends info.

You might need to register to see the forum post on it.

http://securitycheck.protegetuorden...ycheck-pro-blocking-embedded-fabrik-forms#201

The response from SC was
"Fabrik forms use a way to validate (and send) some hidden fields that makes the firewall launch an hexadecimal conversion, despite of not being in that format. This is the first time I see something similar, because fields are usually surrounded by others delimiters. I have improved the Web Firewall validation and you should not have more problems with this forms; I have sent you a modified version with the changes."

I'll install the update he provided and try to remember to let you know if it worked. Short take - People using older versions of Securitycheck and embedding fabrik forms might see problems.

chris

I'd be interested in knowing what the difference is he is detecting in the way we submit forms, and what the "other delimeters" are.

Thanks for sleuthing this one for us.

-- hugh

I tried the version of Security Check that was intended to fix the problem. It seems like they fixed it and embedded forms are working. I'm not sure when they will have that available as a general release.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back