Error 400

sales2010

Hello,

I get this message sometime twice in a day:

400 - Please ensure you have installed and published the Fabrik system plugin

Pressing F5 will solve the problem..but why that happen?

Thank you

Sorry, I had to ask.... ;)

On the basis you are using the latest Github..... have you noticed any pattern when this happens? Is it displaying tables or adding......

What position is the fabrik system plugin on your main J! plugin list?

The only times I've seen our plugin fail to load is when a system plugin earlier in the list pitches some kind of error that short circuits things.

I always try and make sure mine live in position 0.

-- hugh

Hi there,

I have this same error 400. For me it's permenant.

I have Joomla installation in IIS7.
Fabrik installation are - Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.4-187-gef683f0
System plugin are published and yet 400 error still appear.

This occur even before creating any list/form/group/element.

I just found the error will disappear if I disable/unpublished Fabrik content plugin.

FYI - I do have another fabrik installation on another project running on apache server without this error.

Please help. Thank you.

!Additional Information

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JSite->render() JROOT\index.php:53
2 JDocumentHTML->render() JROOT\includes\application.php:261
3 JDocumentHTML->_renderTemplate() JROOT\libraries\joomla\document\html\html.php:433
4 JDocumentHTML->getBuffer() JROOT\libraries\joomla\document\html\html.php:655
5 JDocumentRendererModules->render() JROOT\libraries\joomla\document\html\html.php:371
6 JDocumentRendererModule->render() JROOT\libraries\joomla\document\html\renderer\modules.php:39
7 JModuleHelper::renderModule() JROOT\libraries\joomla\document\html\renderer\module.php:106
8 include() JROOT\libraries\joomla\application\module\helper.php:175
9 JHtml::_() JROOT\modules\mod_custom\mod_custom.php:15
10 JHtml::call() JROOT\libraries\joomla\html\html.php:135
11 JHtmlContent::prepare() JROOT\libraries\joomla\html\html.php:222
12 JDispatcher->trigger() JROOT\libraries\joomla\html\html\content.php:42
13 JEvent->update() JROOT\libraries\joomla\event\dispatcher.php:161
14 plgContentFabrik->onContentPrepare() JROOT\libraries\joomla\event\event.php:71
15 JError::raiseError() JROOT\plugins\content\fabrik\fabrik.php:63
16 JError::raise() JROOT\libraries\joomla\error\error.php:251

FYI : I also installed module anywhere & article anywhere.

Are you 100% sure that the "System - Fabrik" plugin is installed and published? Check your Joomla Plugin Manager, filter the list of plugins for type "system", and make sure our "System - Fabrik" plugin there and enabled.

The other thing to check for is to make sure you have a file called

./plugins/system/fabrik/defines.php

... and that you do NOT have a file called ...

./plugins/system/fabrik/user_defines.php

(unless you know what you are doing and have deliberately created the user_defines.php, in which case the problem is you haven't properly recreated all the standard Fabrik defines)

-- hugh

I am 100% sure system - fabrik installed & published.
./plugins/system/fabrik/defines.php also exist

I wonder if another plugins, modules anywhere & article anywhere are giving problem to fabrik.

But I can't really sure about that as my installation in local machine are working perfectly.

I try to disable Fabrik - content (plugin). Then enable it again,and at the same time I enable the plugin,I did refresh my site. It works!

Then I try to refresh again. and it's not work again.

Its not the content plugin but the system plugin. I know you say you checked the system plugin was published but then afterwards you start talking about the content plugin are you tripply sure you are not confusing the two?

No I'm not confuse. It's because no error appear if the system - plugin enable.
It's Fabrik - Content that make 400 appear.

Now If each Fabrik plugin enable, and I disable system or content plugin. I can view my site for a while before 400 appear again if I refresh or click on any menu.

I'm using Joomla 3.2. I installed the latest fabrik component and used the "wget joomla3" method as mentioned in fabrikar's wiki for github. However when I came across this error 400 I found that by going to Extension Manager -> Manage and click on the pagination dropdown shown on the right at the top, changed it to "all" and then clicked refresh cache. I went back to the frontend and refreshed the web page and all was OK. Strange.

Old thread, but I had the error COM_FABRIK_SYSTEM_PLUGIN_NOT_ACTIVE
400 - Please ensure you have installed and published the Fabrik system plugin

Everything said before in this thread was OK.

The error came using the online payment with Hikashop, only after paying on the site of the bank and clicking the bank's button back to the site. This is sending a request
Code:
http://mysite.com/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=notify&notif_payment=systempay&tmpl=component&Itemid=0&vads_amount=100&vads_auth_mode=FULL&...(1500 bytes long).

So, I went to the backend, filtered the system plugins and clicked to order them.
Then, I dragged to Fabrik System plugin up to a line before the first Hikashop's plugins.

As far as up to now, it solves the issue.

HTH

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back