Error message pop up whenever a form is filled and saved - Email form plugin

spyzed

Hi,

I have the Email form plugin installed, was working fine over the weekend, but now the following message appears whenever the plugin is used.

Error
Could not access file: /home/installationyale/public_html/

No emails were sent, the Error message only appears once the plugin is unpublished. Are you able to advise? Thanks in advance!

Darren

Attachments (eval) is not used nor enabled, but we are running on joomla 3.5.1 and Fabrik 3.4.3, just sending simple emails with html codings.

Is there anyway to fix this, the Form Email Plugin is simple not working with or without attachments. Please advise or help! Thanks!!

Hi the site is installation.yalelock.com.sg, it is in my sites list. We are running in Joomla 3.51, and many form are running with the email plugin, but none are working now after the Joomla Update.

My Site content has a account for you to try submitting the form.

try submitting the form.
Is it test data? Which form/record can be used?
Can you enable JS debugging (in Fabrik Options/Debugger set "Allow fabrikDebug = debugJS).

It it the same problem in frontend and backend?

I allowed Allow fabrikDebug = debugJS, where can i see the error messages etc?

I am still getting "
Error
Could not access file: /home/installationyale/public_html/
"

@troester is this still an issue after that commit I did yesterday?

I'm about to add some extra checking in the email plugin itself (so it'll test for the file existing before adding it to the attachment array), but that commit yesterday should have squashed the exception being thrown by the mailer.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back