Error Summiting Form

urbanman

I cant summit my fabrik form, i get this message upon sumiting form "Store row failed:
Could not connect to MySQL." Pls what is the cause of this?

Fabrik3

Yes, is fabrik3, and i did not create it with "Record in database"

Please, what should i do to make it work?

i am using fabrik3

i am using fabrik3, do i still have to update it again? If i should update, how am i going to do it with GitHub (as in the processes)?

Mr troester, i know you can help me with this issue! Now the form shows submitted successfully but i still have that error message "Store row failed:
Could not connect to MySQL." Moreover, the submitted data, i dont really know where to locate them in my admin area. Please help.

creating a LIST: don't link to an existing database table, define a table name.
Hover over the field labels to get the tooltips.

The issue im encountering now is that, when i want to access the submitted data, it says "500-an error has occurred, could not connect to MySQL" Please do you have any idea to what i should do?

HI troester thanks for your support this far, i really appreciate it. Fortunately, i have fix the issue of form submitting without the error message showing again, but on wanting to check or see the data submitted, i get the message "You are not authorised to view this resource". Please is there anything that you know that can help me solve this issue? or is there elsewhere i can channel or locate the data? Please reply ASAP.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back