Fabrik cookies

We use one for forms if you are using multi-page groups, when you move from one page to the next, which hashes the user ID, form ID and row ID (not strong encyrption, but certainly not obvious what the data is)

And the ratings and thumbs elements use one, to store a user hash (list id, row id and connecting IP address) if the user isn't logged in and "guest rating" is enabled, so we can restrict guests to single ratings / thumbs.

-- hugh

Thanks so much for the explanation about the used cookies.
Can I state it in my Privacy policy or will I need the banner where the user is accepting?
I am using a Link element, so the users are likely to add links to youtube or other external sites.

Thanks,
Enzo

Thanks so much for the explanation about the used cookies.
Can I state it in my Privacy policy or will I need the banner where the user is accepting?
I am using a Link element, so the users are likely to add links to youtube or other external sites.

Thanks,
Enzo
Well, firstly, do you use any of those features? Multi page forms, or the rating or thumbs elements with guest use enabled? If not, then Fabrik isn't using cookies.

If you do, then it's entirely down to the law where your site operates, as the laws vary wildly from country to country.

The cookies we use store no personally identifiable data, are not used for any tracking purposes, except internally for benign purposes, and no data is collected from the cookie usage. So depending on where you are, that may mean you don't need a privacy statement.

Hugh

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back