Fabrik Form autofill 3.0 works fine with repeat group?

viatechcenter

viatechcenter
Autofill with Repeat Group worked fine in my test but now It does not work more. Could you please tell if this feature is fine or not?

Thanks

I guess it's because of the trigger element's id. At least if I leave the the trigger field blank it works. If i choose any element to update when it's clicked, the values are not refreshing.

Also to get it work you have to include the full element id in the Map data like
{"fromListName___elementName":"join___X___toListName___elementName"}

update: only the last group data is refreshing. If i change the observed element in a previous group, the values are stay as it was before.

At least if I leave the the trigger field blank it works.

The trigger field is blank

Also to get it work you have to include the full element id in the Map data like
{"fromListName___elementName":"join___X___toListNa me___elementName"}

My map is ok:

{"fab_stock___categoria":"join___7___fab_venta_5_repeat___categoria", "fab_stock___stock":"join___7___fab_venta_5_repeat___stock","fab_stock___precio_unidad":"join___7___fab_venta_5_repeat___precio_unidad","fab_stock___precio_mayor":"join___7___fab_venta_5_repeat___precio_mayor","fab_stock___precio_descuento":"join___7___fab_venta_5_repeat___precio_descuento"}

Interesting. Then i'm glad that it works for me... at least partially. Sorry but i have got no idea what to change to get it work for you. I suppose you are using the latest from github.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back